Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] JigSaw's WL Application (2nd attempt)

JigSaw
(@jigsaw)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I enjoy role-playing and few last nights im into post-apocalpytic stuff and wanna try it.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Arma RP and SAMP RP (lsrp)

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Before breakout: Jeremiah lived in USA with his mother and older brother named Damian. Jeremiah was a casual american teen, he played basketball for school team and wanted to become pro player. His days would pass by playing basketball with friends or playing nba2k10 on his PS2. He would also go with his father William to hunt in nearby woods or go fishing on nearby lake. This was only time he could spend with his father as his parents were divorced. On december 10th 2013 Jeremiah went to Russia on student exchange where he was supposed to stay for next 4 years.

Jeremiah's Diary

Page 1 (date not specified)
     Damn, never expected i'll write one of these but i've started losing my mind......... im currently in Ryazan(Russia) in some sort of military base. A lot of people are here, army is taking everyone that can shoot a weapon and i think they ll pick me to fight those "things". I dont even know is my family ok. People say that whole North America broke and nobody survived it.

Page 12 (july 15th)
   Didnt hear anything from my family since this shit started. Im in Russian army, atm we are at Kaluga, 150km from Moscow and we are fighting these zombies or whatever they are. Atleast they give us food and we got roof above our heads.....I dont wanna be here i wanna know is my family alright and is this shit gonna stop because its like nightmare here. I dont even know is someone in our base infected i cant sleep this diary is only thing that is saving my mind from going to
hell.....

Page 29 (august 28th)
  We are retreating to Estonian border and are currently at Novgorod, people keep coming to evacuation point here. Damn those imporant people, already went with choppers to some safe place, who gives a fuck about normal people we are here at our own. There are some rumors that Chernarus island is best place and a lot of people are going there. Im thinking to desert from army and go there, a lot of people have same thinking as i do. If stories are true maybe there is still some escape from this fucked up situation.

Page 35 (september 11th)
  I've deserted the army, actually a lot of people is going to Chernarus, there are few days of walk to come to coast then we ll have to go there with boats. Im just hoping that this place is real or its over for me, for everyone here. I've cleared my mind in last few days i know my family is somewhere there alive, my brother is taking care of my mom. People here expect me to lead them even if im so young, its kinda weird. I got used to forest alot and to this lifestyle if i can call it like that. My diary is my best friend.

Page 38 (september 19)
  We are at Chernarus, we arrived this morning. They gave us food and shelter, some people didnt make it to here but we somehow survived.Its like in heaven here but government is taking in consideration to close all their ports for newcomers because of virus, thank god we made it on time. I hope my family is here too or at some place that is similiar to this. I didnt shave for a long time i think im gonna do it tonight in hot bath, thank u god for this!

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198275100219/

Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2018 1:48 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Nice story +rep and that ID card tho  😀 pretty dope and realistic :3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 5:53 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Pretty nice app ++rep loved the backstory 😁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 6:28 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Jigsaw, we are not accepting any military people into the WL unless the application is well formed, and in my eyes It is not well formed. This is surely a step up from the last one but I'm sorry, there are a lot of confusions in your backstory and application overall, how did Jeremiah join the army when he went to russia on student exchange? Why does your ID card say 'farmer'? There's also a LOT of unrealism in your backstory.

This application is denied, re-apply in 10 days.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 8:26 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Rawr, he never said he was in the military.... pls stop

Very good application, you're accepted 🙂 Have fun!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 1:54 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: Nylex

Rawr, he never said he was in the military.... pls stop

Very good application, you're accepted 🙂 Have fun!

Oof....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 2:08 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

sorry, my bad i thought you were posted to the military base as an officer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 2:16 pm
Wolf8
(@wolf8)
Eminent Member

Hello JigSaw can you pls tell me how did you do the identity card ? I've been working on something like this but everytime i fail . 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 4:19 pm
Wolf8
(@wolf8)
Eminent Member
Posted by: Wolf8

Hello JigSaw can you pls tell me how did you do the identity card ? I've been working on something like this but everytime i fail . 

Nvm i think i found something . Anyway .... this was a great app I hope we will meet sometime there :))) HAVE FUN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 4:27 pm
JigSaw
(@jigsaw)
New Member Customer

https://www.idcreator.com/ + photoshop

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2018 5:36 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Rawr-tarded

ReplyQuote