Notifications
Clear all

Jelly's Whitelist Application

Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Hi! My name is Jelle (Jelly), and I am from the Netherlands. This is my application for the new Nylex RP whitelisted server.

How old are you?: I am currently 16 years old.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I have been thaught English through video's, games and school. I think I have established my English quite well for a foreigner and can say that I can speak and understand it well.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: My number one motivation to join the whitelisted server is because I have ALOT of hours recorded on the public servers. Now, I know this won't be the same, but I'm pretty sure that it will count as something. I would like to add that the public servers are currently just a PvP server / Rob simulator where all that matters is who initiates the rob first. There is no real interaction between players other than robbing and killing and your occasional friendly fella. So the most important reason why I would love to join the server is to finally get some good RP action, and not having to worry about everyone being a potential KOSser.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I am currently using the microphone built into the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2's

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, as I stated earlier I have ALOT of hours played on the public Nylex servers, I have done alot RP on gmod, some on GTA etc. I also play Dungeons and Dragons which is all about roleplaying.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Perspective of the all knowing: This is Jelle. A carpenter living in the Netherlands. His dad (Jan) thaught him how to. He had a full-time job as a carpenter and financially, thing were going quite well for him. He worked very hard for his money, and you could say he was getting a bit overworked. He worked so hard, he had almost no time for his wife (Maria), and most importantly his son (Jan, which he obviously named after his dad. He is at this moment 7 years old). That was, until he had on accident at work. He accidentally hit his own hand with a hammer, crushing the bones in his hand. He went to the hospital and he got patched up, but he wasn't able to work for several months. He had to get used to being home, as he was quite a workaholic. Doing nothing made him feel, useless, but he couldn't do anything but to let it go. He got to spend some more time with the family, and he loved it. In the end he thaught is was so worth it, staying at home for once and seeing everyone smile and have a good time. This made him feel alot better.

Things got better, and his hand was healing quite well. He visited his old colleagues who were still working on the same project to see how it went. He did miss it, but the smile on his son's face is what kept him from starting early.

We skip forward to the outbreak, Jelle was at that time in the hospital to get the stitches removed from his hand. They put a metal plate in his hand, to stop everything from falling apart. His hand did still hurt, but he was able to use it.

IC: I am home, but they are not here. "Where would they have gone?" I ask my colleague and best friend Jim, who took me to the hospital. "I don't know man, they are probably just getting some groceries?". "I guess. Will I see you tomorrow?" "Yeah, 12 o' clock right? I'll see you then, bye!" "Bye!" I wave him out as he drives around the corner. What a good chap he is, always there for me when I need him. I go and sit on the couch and take the remote. I turn the TV on and OMG what is that. They are saying that there is an outbreak of what looks like are zombies. "Shit, shit, shit!" I Look around the house to be sure they are not just hiding, but I don't find anyone. As I walk into the kitchen I see a note on the fridge: "Check the news, we are on a safe place, will contact you soon." is what is said. 

In desperacy Jelle tries to find his family but without succes. There is no possible way he can contact them.

Jelle is ruïned. There is chaos everywhere, his family is gone, things are not looking good for our survivor. 

"Get in mate! We need to leave." Its Jim. he picked me up. What a hero. He gave me just that little amount of hope to keep on going. Before I Left the house I put another sticky note on the fridge: "Heard they made a checkpoint, going there, hope to see you soon". 

Jim drove us to the checkpoint. It was very busy. The rest of the countries were also swarmed by the same things, and the militairy was getting overrun by the hordes of them. They put us on a boat to a place called Chernarus, this is where our story begins...

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174355081

I'm sorry if there are any grammar errors are weird bits in the story. I am not a native English speaker so please forgive me. I also didn't want to make it your typical soldier story so I went with a wounded carpenter looking for his family. 

If there is any mistakes in the story, please forgive me as well as I am not a great story writer / reader. 

Thank you for reading my application!

Here is your potato 😉

Topic starter Posted : 06/12/2017 7:12 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

I would also like to add that I did not include why my name in the story is Jelle. It is my real name but is is hard to pronounce for non dutchies so I turned it into Jelly, to make it just a bit easier.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/12/2017 7:15 pm
therealcarl
(@therealcarl)
Active Member Customer

+1 Great guy, and a well written backstory.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2017 11:01 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Jelly

I would also like to add that I did not include why my name in the story is Jelle. It is my real name but is is hard to pronounce for non dutchies so I turned it into Jelly, to make it just a bit easier.

You know if it was actually "Jelle" to begin with that would be better. Having that difference can make roleplay even a little bit more interesting.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2017 2:40 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Very true 😉

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2017 6:06 pm
Wonderwall
(@wonderwall)
Eminent Member Customer

This guy doesn't really roleplay. All he does is go round robbing people, and having his team mates kill them - so he doesn't get reported himself. I'd like anyone taking a look at this application, to take into consideration this video.

His team has killed me many times, but never jelly - however he actively encourages the killing and I have MANY videos of it. 

I don't really care if this causes beef, but his team mates are literally cancer such as vane who has kosed many times, and many others, such as this clip from today.

I don't care if this causes beef, and i'm not even applying for white list - but this is someone you DON'T want on the server. 

https://youtu.be/OxoV1B5-nQk

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2017 10:50 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

This first of all has nothing to do with me. This is not an example of me encouraging any violence, I even said in the discord, dude he's running, Why'd you shoot him. I indeed think stuff like this shouldn't happen, but I don't have nay influence in this. 

The only reason you are making this post is because all you do on this server is try to catch someone doing something wrong and post it, while when you are doing something wrong, its all okay? All you are trying to do is paint a ideal figure for yourself, like you do nothing wrong

I have had this discussion before, I can't be taken responsible for other's actions.  They are not my slaves and they have a free will. So by this is sincerely ask you to stop BSsing in the server, stop falsely accusing people of KOS and what not, and start looking at yourself first.

Yours sincerely, Jelly

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/12/2017 11:22 pm
Wonderwall
(@wonderwall)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Jelly

This first of all has nothing to do with me. This is not an example of me encouraging any violence, I even said in the discord, dude he's running, Why'd you shoot him. I indeed think stuff like this shouldn't happen, but I don't have nay influence in this. 

The only reason you are making this post is because all you do on this server is try to catch someone doing something wrong and post it, while when you are doing something wrong, its all okay? All you are trying to do is paint a ideal figure for yourself, like you do nothing wrong

I have had this discussion before, I can't be taken responsible for other's actions.  They are not my slaves and they have a free will. So by this is sincerely ask you to stop BSsing in the server, stop falsely accusing people of KOS and what not, and start looking at yourself first.

Yours sincerely, Jelly

Because literally mate, since the reset it has been spawn die spawn die spawn die spawn die and 70% have been from the people in your team performing bullshit moves what you take part in. Like tpaing me back for loot and having teammates kill me. 

And mate, I'm no saint, and yes, I am reporting a lot of people - but all reports are valid and I don't even report 90% of them - just the worst offenders, and your team are constantly becoming the worst offenders. 

I've kosed your team mate once in a moment of rage, I'll admit it. However your team are really starting to annoy me now. 

Then there's this video of your teams bullshit. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7-nRsOhYJM

Here you are, and your team, standing OUTSIDE the KOS zone sniping in from the trees. 

Yet again, I'm not saint, but my team and neither do I do such toxic gameplay like this on a regular basis - we may rob, but thats nearly always after your team has kosed us - which it has a few times. I have kosed back once in a moment of rage and I have the balls to admit it. 

I'm just giving my opinion on you that is all, if you want constant robberies and bullshit kills - have him in your server - but he attracts bad players (if he isn't himself). He also won't give you your stuff back afterwards, so he has his team mate kill you - then they split the loot. fair

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2017 11:29 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Mate, listen.

This video proofs that I try to solve a situation like this. What you didnt show in this clip is that before you ran to that farm, you killed me in that same tree. Also, I did call my teammate off of you but he said: "No, they have your stuff and you are going to take that, then let them take the rest", I told him it was fine, but he didn't listen. Your friend even killed ME, while I wasn't doing anything. 

You are really trying to make us look bad, but in fact, all you do is show the moments where either my or your team makes a misconception or misbehaves. And that shouldn't be solved under an application. 

I told you before, If you have a problem about some kind of situation, let me know and we will talk it out. If I in this case, didnt want the situation to be solved in a friendly manner I wouldn't have tped you back all the time. You are trying to ruïn my chance to get in the whitelisted, while I will act completely different over there, and my teammates won't be there.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/12/2017 2:14 pm
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

Wonderwall im pretty sure i have like 5 videos of you straight up kosing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2017 4:37 pm
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Good application, you seem really well articulated and all that, but you honestly don't seem like a whitelist kind of guy, at least from what I've seen. You're either camping NW or robbing people around it, but I've seen you around for a while and never really seen you even make an attempt at RP. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2017 1:22 am
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: can i get uhhhhhh

Good application, you seem really well articulated and all that, but you honestly don't seem like a whitelist kind of guy, at least from what I've seen. You're either camping NW or robbing people around it, but I've seen you around for a while and never really seen you even make an attempt at RP. 

Then I guess you weren't there on the right moments. I think i'm one of the only fellas out there still trying to do some RP. I tried to build a community place for RP, I rock an RP outfit, not just some random OP gear with greengolbin. I know where you're coming from but I will act alot differently in the WL than on the public server, because in the WL server you have a guarantee that everyone is RPing. On the public server on the otherhand, there is no guarantee. There could always be a random just messing baout, only playing on the server for the map and the mods. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/12/2017 12:33 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Swak

Wonderwall im pretty sure i have like 5 videos of you straight up kosing. And Jelly it's a nice background story up there 🙂 +rep

Swak please upload the videos and post them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2017 1:14 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2017 10:09 pm
Share: