Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Jeff Wade's Apply

Wolf8
(@wolf8)
Eminent Member

How old are you?:14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Yes , I’m from Romania and i speak English for 8 years.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying ?: My 320 hours on unturned , 200 is RP , rest PVP & SURVIVAL . I really want an real interaction  with other players but the normal RP servers can't offer me this . There is always someone who is failRP-ing or KOS-ing .

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Yes i played SA MP and a lot of Unturned RP , I like RPing in anygame , I don’t care if it’s online or not . I just love to make storyes J

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Before Outbreak : ,,My name is Jeff Wade and I don’t know why I’m starting this diary but I think it will help my in time… I lived in Romania for 20 years then I moved to Washington and I lived there for 4 years . There I worked at an IT senter where i made anti-viruses . I am a very tall person for my age , because at 24,almost 25 years I had 1,96 .I live in an apartment in the middle of Seattle . My mom died 5 years ago and my dad is always on the move because he is a businessman . “

When the Outbreak started: ,.I was at my job and I heard at the TV that there is a outbreak …. Then the lights and every laptop or TV turned off . I was wondering , what outbreak ? What kind of outbreak ? Me and my friends went to the kitchen and waited there . After a few hours we heard like a person talking . We looked on the window and saw some military vehicles . They were evacuating the city … All of us were scared and didn’t knew what to do . We spent the night there when we heard screams outside. People eating other people. We locked the door and barricaded everything , even windows . “

“I almost forgot about this diary but I don’t know what to do , no TV , Internet….. I’m lost ….. Luckly I found the diary after 3 weaks before the outbreak . Alex,Jessica,Oliver left . They took their thing and ran out of the town . Now I’m stuck here with my boss , George and a new guy that I always forget his name . “

“Hello again ….. My boss just passed away 2 days ago and after 3 hours he woke up and tried to bite us or even worse . He bited Nick , the new guy , and then George took a knife from the kitchen and killed him . We had no choice and we had to kill Nick aswell .”

“Passed 3 moths , me and Geo were forced to leave the city . We took some food , water and 2 knifes for ourselves and get out of there.”

“I told Geo that I need to find a radio station to talk to someone . Some days ago I saw a radio tower and know we are heading back there . “

“George was biten … he said that he don’t want to become one of those things and I killed him . I took his stuff and run …. Goodbye old friend …”

I found one of the military vehicles that tried to save us but I think even they couldn’t make it . In the truck I found a handgun and some ammo .”

“it’s been almost 1 year , now I have a beard  and I am faint . One or two moths ago I found this rifle and I stared using it , I hope I won’t kill myself with it …

“Finally I found civilization …. I found a group that helped me a lot . They said that they are going to chernarous to find the military . I’m going with them maybe we will find something good there….

“We arrived at Chernarous . They said that they are making a base there but I don’t want to stay because I don’t want to know them to like them I don’t want to suffer like last time when I stayed with a group of people … I could’t get George out of my mind after I killed him … How I could do that it was my best friend …

“ I will put this dairy at this military base for everyone who come here to know that : GO BACK , FIND SHELTER , STAY SAFE SURVIVOR ….”

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202341385/

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 3:16 pm
MacX reacted
MacX
 MacX
(@macx)
Active Member Customer

Nice! ( sper ca intram amandoi)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 3:28 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

This isn't great, but it's not bad either. I think I'll go ahead and accept your application cause I can see effort here. However I must inform you we have a zero tolerance policy for KOSers and people who intentionally/unintentionally kill the RP experience for others. Before you play you must read the rules and Opti's guide to Roleplay so you may understand what it is we expect from you on the server. Links will be provided. Cheers.-P.F.Q

Rules:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/paged/1/

Opti's Guide to Roleplay:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 3:53 pm
Wolf8 reacted
Wolf8
(@wolf8)
Eminent Member
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

This isn't great, but it's not bad either. I think I'll go ahead and accept your application cause I can see effort here. However I must inform you we have a zero tolerance policy for KOSers and people who intentionally/unintentionally kill the RP experience for others. Before you play you must read the rules and Opti's guide to Roleplay so you may understand what it is we expect from you on the server. Links will be provided. Cheers.-P.F.Q

Rules:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/paged/1/

Opti's Guide to Roleplay:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti

Thank you so much. I tought i will never be accepted.... See all of you there 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/03/2018 1:57 pm
Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member

Good to have you aboard!! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2018 3:58 pm
Share: