Notifications
Clear all

Jackplays141 Application

Jackplays141
(@james-lawford)

How old are you?: 13

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I am 100% fluent in English. 

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Well ever since i started playing unturned way back in early 2016 i have loved the game but as the game moved on it started moving away from what the game originally was about it used to be a fun somewhat rp on all servers with tpa and home or vanilla you would loot the hole map looking for items and if u ran into a player u wouldn't Kos on site u would rob him and if he shot kill him but no all the game if about is killing each other once i saw your comment on Robokasts video i was determent to be a part of it and make unturned the way it should be please consider my application Thanks!

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes its the slightest bite squeaky tho.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes i have owned multiple rp servers and played on over 100. some facts on that in paragraph above.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: James Lawford was a very young child when the apocalypse broke out him and his family where one of the few family's to stay in the city around 2 months in both his mom and dad died. a couple days later his uncle showed up and took him in to live on his farm as James grew up he learned to shoot and drive all vehicles Now he is determent to save all his friends even at the cost of his own life since he feals like the death of his parents are his fault. 

Steam profile URL:76561198317003645

Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2018 1:28 am
agent320
(@agent320)
Eminent Member Customer

How can you compress english skills into a number...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2018 12:03 pm
Jackplays141
(@james-lawford)

i guess 9.5???

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2018 4:19 pm
Share: