Notifications
Clear all

ItzZipper's application (fourth attempt)

ItzZipper
(@itzzipper)

How old are you?: 13 years old

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English? : Fluent

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community? : I have always liked roleplaying and doing it with others which gives you a full experience in roleplaying 

Do you have a working microphone? : Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?(if so we'd love to hear about it!) : I have roleplayed on different unturned servers but i haven't been able to have a full roleplay experience with people who enjoy it fully 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic : I was a poor man but before when i lived with my parents , i was 11 years old , me and my dad would go out and hunt deer. One day when i was 19 years old my parents kicked me out because i wasn't pay them for the energy bills and i had no money at that time when they kicked me out but i was looking for a job so i could at least be able to buy food and rent a flat but i couldn't find a job because i was wearing damp and dirty clothes because of having no shelter on rainy days now i am on the streets with my guitar that has a few missing strings which i have had since i was 7 years old hoping that will have enough money to buy some food , i was friendly to all the people around me and when i was helping an old lady cross the street she didn't give me a smile or a "Thank you" when we had got to the other side she just looked back at me in disgust but i get over it and everynight i search through the dumpsters looking for one thrown out meal because sometimes i have the odd day were i cant buy any food , one day i saw my dad i rushed up to him as fast as i could as he got in his car i just made it because i didn't have that much energy because i haven't had food or water for a few days and asked if i could borrow some change but because of all the hair i had on the top of my head and face he didn't know who i was it's like my identity has changed completely , i was anonymous to my family , then a outbreak had broken out i was in fear of all the people and my family that didn't recognize my face or voice but i still cared for them , i was worried for them but i realised they will not come back to life but only as a brain firsty creature so i will try to befriend everyone i come across no matter what and the bad people who kill and rob scavengers we will take them down.

As the days go by i forget about my past day after day , my name is george something but i only remember the first part because i haven't had human interaction for along time because nobody as asked what my name is , i have walked around the hole town searching for gear or people but nothing apart from zombies that i have been killing with a bat i hear a car going through the town and they stop and get out i slowly make my way towards the people hoping that they are friendly i hear gunshots i get down as my ears ring with pain , i run now knowing they tried to kill me they started shouting at me saying "come here little baby" i hide i the nearest building hoping that they didn't see me enter , i hide in a room with the door barricaded with wooden furniture and realised that termites and weakened all of the wood and i knew that it wouldn't hold up for long if they came in hide in a corner hoping that they don't check this building as i hear footsteps go by.......

Steam URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259008371

Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2017 11:52 am
ItzZipper
(@itzzipper)

made few mistakes lol wops

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2017 2:15 pm
Share: