Notifications
Clear all

Irke Oksidnok

DankApollo
(@dankapollo)

How old are you?:

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community? I've always enjoyed roleplaying inside of video games, I think when you're roleplaying you are able to have the most fun in any game. You get to meet tons of people and learn all about them and develop a community with them.  I've been playing on other roleplay servers on the unturned roleplay network, (Germany and Chernarus), and have thoroughly enjoyed them all. One day I decided to visit the website because I was bored and I saw a thread talking about the whitelisted server. Everyone seemed super hyped about it and it sounds like it's just the ultimate roleplay experience, and I want to be a part of it.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have sunk over 200 hours to unturned just playing roleplay servers.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My story begins on June 17, 2014, I had spent the past 10 years of my life training and working as a Russian Spy. I was designated to work as an espionage. On this fateful day, I was contacted with a very important mission. My job was to enter Yukon and to find out what really caused a family of farmers to disappear, from their house nearby to the secretive Scorpion 7. Within 24 hours of receiving this mission, myself and two close friends who had worked with me since the begining of my training, were sent to Yukon. After arriving in Yukon we booked a hotel and prepared ourselves for the next day. At dawn, we headed for Yukon. For a week or so, everything seemed calm, and we believed that Scorpion 7 may not have caused the disappearance of the farming family. Never had I been so wrong... June 26, 2014, that date will be forever burned into my memory, this was the day that Patient Zero escaped. The day started, as usual, we ate our breakfast, and began our hour-long drive to Scorpion 7.  But when we arrived, something was wrong. There were bodies strewn across the pavement and military vehicles parked inside the gates. But something was off, it was quiet... Too quiet. We waited for something to happen for hours, patiently waiting like we were taught to do. But there was nothing, not even birds chirping. We decided, that we would wait for nightfall, and then investigate. Once the sun had fallen from the sky, we crept towards the entrance, wire cutters in hand. But the gate wasn't locked, so we just walked straight through. My friend and I decided it would be best if someone waited outside just in case if we needed someone out the outside.  We silently stalked through the building keen to any sound. But there was nothing... Until we went downstairs. As we snuck down the stairs we could hear faint moaning, we assumed that there must have been a malfunction and most of the employees were either injured and unable to move, or had bled to death. We went to investigate and realized that that was not what had happened at all. They were humanoid creatures with their eyes like shadows and their bodies like mold. They sprinted at us, and we ran. We were nearly at the end of the steps when my friend tripped. I was frozen, I couldn't force myself to move no matter how hard I tried, I watched his body disappear like a rock under a tsunami. I ran as I cried, we had always talked about how one day we would live our lives peacefully, free from all the pain we had suffered through our spying. I burst out the doors, never looking back, I couldn't help but know I could've saved him. I ran back to our camp to my last remaining friend, except he was gone, he had been infected. So I ran and I ran. That's all I knew how to do. I ran from what I had seen and returned to Russia as fast as I could. But I didn't make it, Russia had been infected, and the plane had no idea where they were, communications were down. We stayed in the air as long as we could, desperately trying to hear word from the ground, but we were alone. There was only one thing the captain could do, attempt to land the plane before we ran out of fuel. As we made our descent, all looked fine, until the worst happened, we ran out of fuel. The engines sputtered and we fell to the ground. Only a handful of us survived. That day I made a promise that I would never let any more of my friends die. I vowed that I would fight till the end protecting those who I love. I vowed to never leave anyone behind...

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171049567/

Topic starter Posted : 25/12/2017 4:03 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Nice application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/12/2017 5:01 pm
DankApollo
(@dankapollo)

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/12/2017 5:23 pm