Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Grizzly's New And Improved Application

Grizzly115
(@grizzly115)

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: 100%

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want a true role play experience that's harder to get on the other servers

Do you have a working microphone?: Yess 🙂

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yea ive played on many role play servers but am just searching for the perfect one

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My name is Ethan Robinson. Before the apocalypse I was a military veteran in Russia with my wife and little girl staying home while i fought for our freedom, when i got home people started getting sick, the old the young and the weak. Soon people started dying from it, one day i woke up and my daughter got sick, then my wife and then everyone else in the world except me... or so i thought. I was shocked to see that the corpses of the people who died started re-animating slowly as they started moving fingers and limbs one at a time. Soon enough they could walk. It was like all those old zombie movies, I attempted to talk to one but it tried to bite me. because i was in the military i knew some moves to stun it so i could run but i knew as more of them rised from the dead i was gonna need some supplies to fight them so i started to move to the region known as Chernarus. It had a large military base there where i could find some supplies with the neighboring towns having medical supplies and food the perfect place to live in a apocalypse. I wasn't scared because i knew if i failed to live i would be able to join my family in a better place but i was determined to live as long as i could and see why i'm the only person alive. As i finally arrived i found that there weren't as many risen people i assumed the military killed most of them before they died off but as i started moving to the air field there were less and less until it was pitch black out and  i stumbled apon something i couldn't believe... There were a group of people in a large building that looked hand crafted or something i was shocked as helicopter flew over my head and switched on a spot light that was right on me and before i could run i was surrounded by people pointing guns at me and started yelling at me to get on the ground. See my one weakness is people either then my wife and kid i never talked to anyone. These people put me in a cell and fed me pet food and gave me shitty brown water as they tortured and interrogated me because they thought i was with the government soon enough they believed me and let me go with a loin cloth to keep me warm and a knife now i want food, water, shelter and most importantly a gun so i can get revenge

Steam profile URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/id/Grizzly115/

ReplyQuoteLike

Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2018 3:02 am
hunter1k
(@hunter1k)
Eminent Member Customer

Once again.. military anything applications are looked down upon. This alone could have you denied by staff. I also would like to know what types of guns you can use during the apocalypse also bring the story to the present date. Give us an age, what does he look like now then before. Still not a lot of info on your character.

If you fix the issues I have mentioned and made it look good and clean not slapped together you'd have a chance at whitelist.

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2018 3:28 am
Grizzly115
(@grizzly115)

He's 8'14" his weight is 204 pounds hes 40% Russian 26% Mixed oriental and 14% English. He is fucking ripped with like a 8 pack and arms the size of small children and is always covered in dirt as he doesn't care about hygiene. He was born in gulag because his English/Asian mom was raped by putin. He also did janitorial service in the military so he don't know shit

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2018 3:57 am
hunter1k
(@hunter1k)
Eminent Member Customer

Unrealistic... try again

Denied facepalm - reputation 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2018 4:36 am
Grizzly115
(@grizzly115)

Cyber Bullying

-100000 Reputation

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2018 4:40 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

He’s 8 fucking feet tall.... wtf? Denied and denied again... make a new one without that military bs

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2018 4:45 am
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

my mother was raped by putin -> is in gulag.

REALISTIC

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2018 11:42 am
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

scorpion succ the big pepe so he have the big round gay

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2018 11:45 am
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member