Notifications
Clear all

FeaR Cappy's White list application

FeaR Cappy
(@fear-cappy)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: 100%

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Been around bits and pieces of a lot of different servers, was a moderator in some, and I would rather be in a server that has people that are willing to put time in making an application in order to join a server rather than a fully public one.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, Ive been in about 4 different servers and was a moderator in one of them. The server I was a moderator on was called "RUS vs USA" it was a military RP server to which I was a RUS SGT and leader of the Paratrooper squad. Other servers ive played on were far in the past and I dont quite remember the names for them.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My characters name is Houston. Houston and his dad often went out hunting and scavenging for supplies to supply for the family. Houston was a pretty good shot with a rifle and had experience with other arms, such as AR's, and Shotguns. Houston always wanted to join the police and actively trained to keep his physical fitness to a max. Houston's family used to live on a farm deep in the woods when they began to hear radio chatter. The radio was kind of cutting in and out due to there not being a strong signal when they started hearing people outside their house. Houston's dad, Jack, pulled out their shotgun and went outside to be met with a horde of things... Mutants.. Jack was quickly over run and Houston was left with his mother, an older woman that couldnt do much to protect herself. Houston tried to shut the door but they ended up overpowering him and got in. Not knowing what to do Houston took his rifle and fled, trying to get his mother to come with him. His mother would not move and Houston was forced to leave her behind. Now Houston usually travels alone not knowing what to do, still wanting to try to keep this city in order even though its in mass mayhem. Houston can often be seen traveling around offering to help people out, until one day someone offered him a job. A mysterious man came up to him and asked him if he could "Deal with someone." Houston asked him sure how can I help you and thats when it all started. The man told him that he needed someone dead, an enemy mob boss. Houston thought that this was a prime time to finally make a name for himself and he accepted the offer, he found the mob boss, and the mission was completed. Houston was now a hitman.

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/FeaRCappy/

Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2018 11:52 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

More detail could be put into this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2018 4:00 am
FeaR Cappy
(@fear-cappy)
Active Member Customer

Never really wrote a character backstory like this, but I see where your coming from

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/08/2018 6:48 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Whitelist servers are not up yet but I have to deny this because lack of detail on your character and NO MILITARY APPLICATIONS UNLESS EXTREMELY WELL RESEARCHED. Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/08/2018 2:08 pm
Share: