Notifications
Clear all

Estacio's Application

PhilippeDME
(@estacio-m)

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Not too much.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Because Public servers has too many players that ruins the server. I want something that is better and has players that is not cancerous.

Do you have a working microphone?: Sadly No.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes. I've been playing on Roleplay from "February 2017" to now. Alot on Life RP's and Survival RP's.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Character : Estacio M. / January 2002 / Philippines

Background: Abit of his Past, He was not the Smartest nor the Bravest. Knowing that i am the most disappointing person i ever know. Depression hit me when i was 16 thinking that he should end it right here. The family and his friends knew that he is going trough things so they helped him lose that depression. The Family bonded together, Friends showed him his favorite things after that he snapped out of that Depression. Since soon he might have to drive for himself his Father thought him how to Drive & Repair a Car. a week passed he learned how to drive one. A few weeks has passed. A warning has came out from the Radio and the Television, "Evacuate Immediately, An Infection has spread... Quickly Evacuate to the nearest shelter in your area. *Repeats*" We rushed and packed our things but.. we were too late...

Present. As the zombies multiplied i lost everything. My Family, my Friends. My Parents sacrificed and became bait for the zombies for me and my brother to escape. But when we reached the Shelter it was already Overrun. My brother was bit in the leg so he wont be able to stay the same for long so he had to do it. A Week has passed i am low on food and i only have 2 bottles of water left. I have scavenged the city and found only books atleast one was helpful, It was a book for Survival. It was very helpful, Basics of Survival, Temporary shelter, etc. Since this town has been looted i have to leave it and move to somewhere else because i am very low on supplies. I went to find a car most cars are Damaged but its parts are still usable. I found a truck that has a fixed engine, gas and everything but its missing 2 wheels. Luckily there are lots of vehicles here that has wheels still. While i am repairing the vehicle i am thanking my father for teaching me how to repair and drive. An Hour passed and so i was able to leave the town and go somewhere else. While i was driving i found a couple of friendly survivors.                                                        Adrian (16), James (18) & Gabriel (19). Adrian is good at repairing like me. Gabriel can Pilot a plane and James is good at combat . I joined their group and continued our journey. They were headed to the same place so we went there. While Gabriel is driving i was reading the book for survival. I learned the basics of survival and how to build temporary shelters. Since the others might need it, I gave them the book so they will also know the basics of survival. We arrived at the city. While Adrian is looting and i'm making a temporary shelter inside an apartment James is teaching Gabriel some combat tips. After i finished making the temporary Shelter i asked James to teach me about combat and how most people will act. He thought me Combat Tactics and Escaping. After Adrian was done scavenging and went back. He was able to find a Pair of Walkie Talkies, A Quantity of Food & Water, A Pistol (1911) with 2 Magazines and a Medkit. We were lucky that this isn't the whole town yet. When we went to sleep we chose to have Night Shifts. 2 Hour shifts for each of us. I was first, as the night goes by and we keep changing shifts, we were all able to get a full night sleep. After we woke up. We had breakfast and Me & Adrian went to scavenge. We took one Walkie Talkie so we can communicate back at the Camp. 2 Hours passed while we were scavenging, The camp contacted us that there were 3 bandits nearby. We rushed back to the nearest building at camp. Since James had the 1911 pistol we had to make the distraction so they stop moving and James be able to shoot them. While they were passing by our buildings. We used some objects to make a loud sound so they take a look at it. One of them went near it and James shot 2 of them. Since the one that went near the distraction wasn't in the field of vision of James he wasn't able to shoot him. Because of that he now knows that James is there and fired back. Me and Adrian quietly went near the Remaining bandit so we can take his gun and kill him. Adrian will be stopping him for moving and i'll take the gun. As soon as i took it, i had Adrian to move away and for me to fire the gun at his head. It was successful but Bloody. We looted their bodies and found A Remington (4 shots left) and a Glock 17 (8 Shots left) including 1 Magazine (4 bullets), Some Food and Water and we also found a Map of Chernarus that has a safezone in it. It seems that they were planning on attacking it. Good thing we stopped them. Gabriel knew where Chernarus is and knew how to fly there. We went back to Camp and discussed if we should go there. We all agreed. So Me and Adrian looted the whole town immediately. We found a Large Quantity of Food because we somehow discovered a secret fallout shelter inside one house. Thoe it seems that the gun that was inside it was taken. We also found more medical supplies (3x bandages. 1x Purification Pills, and A Vaccine). After that James and Gabriel Packed up the Base and went to places that might have planes. We drove for an Hour hoping to find a plane, After that we reached our last stop. The airport.. When we arrived it didn't have much zombies. they all might've spread out. We killed the zombies that were in our way after that We searched the Hangars, We were all very relieved that there was one plane left. Still has gas and wings are ok but the engine is damaged. While Adrian repairs it me and the others defend the hangar. Didn't have much ammunition left after that, And the damage on the engine wasn't too heavy because it took Adrian 30 mins. to repair it. After that we had Gabriel Fly it and we were finally out of that damned place. It took us hours to reach Chernarus but we finally made it. We landed on the nearest airport. there wasn't much zombies, maybe people have been exterminating them. We didn't encounter any Bandits, that's a relief. And we made it to the SafeZone. We are staying here because out there isn't safe. And i wont stand for my friends being killed.

He is good at Combat (thought by James). Good at Scavenging. Knows Basic Survival. A Strategist. (Because of his group, he became Brave.)

Not the best at Sniping (because of Bulletdrop), Doesn't like pain. Not Athletic.

Steam profile URLhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198388624791

Topic starter Posted : 13/04/2018 2:11 am
Justified
(@justified)
Active Member Customer

Well, I'm certainly no authority here, and I haven't even been accepted yet but...

Seriously though, it's a giant wall of barely legible text. I'm not saying you're a bad writer(considering I didn't even read it), but you need some formatting. Maybe separate it into paragraphs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2018 12:22 pm
MajlOo
(@majloo)
Eminent Member

It's kinda good backstory.. Just make some spacing in text and somewhere Add some details.. 

And Justified.. Don't be so rude.. It's horrible way, which some people don't like much.. Like me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2018 3:35 pm
crazy bob reacted
Justified
(@justified)
Active Member Customer

I really didn't wanna come off as rude, but then again...I really wanted to use that meme.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2018 4:46 pm
PhilippeDME
(@estacio-m)

Thanks, I actually thought of it and i really think i needed to add more detail. but i can't just edit it in. So for me to add more detail i have to like.. rewrite the story. Which i can but it'll take like an hour or more.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/04/2018 1:46 am
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

Think about it some more. Compile all your ideas in a week or two and come back with the best WL app ever. Don't rush yourself because we aren't going anywhere.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2018 2:28 am
Share: