Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] diggydoggy's White List Application

diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

How old are you?:13, 14 In a few months.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, as it is my only language

Why do you want to join the white listed role playing community?:I have a lot of experience, and I think this is the part of the game where fun starts. Looting and getting the best gear is fun and all, but it gets very boring. So this adds a actual aspect to the game That I fell I will enjoy

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, I have played in many plays, and I play Dungeons And Dragons every weekend for the past year or so.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:Characters Name: 

Andrea ( Female, because I want to mix it up, and be different 😀) 

Age, Location, Sibling's / Parent's, Hometown: 

22, Chenarus at the moment hiding in Devils Castle, Both siblings and her mom died going to Chenarus from multiple attacks Andrea decided to try to move on but its hard. Andrea decided Chenarus in hopes to find better more civilized people, and ways of living, her home town is Moscow Russia. 

Viola! My Backstory: 

Andrea once lived in an apartment building around 700 miles from Chernarus but that was before the breakoutChernarus was the capital of her Country. She had 2 siblings and 1 parent, her mother. Her father left her at the age of 15 due to his gambling issues, which ended up with her fathers death. While on the way to Chenarus, she come across a gas station in hopes for gas for their Ghost. While her mother and siblings step out to look for gas, she goes into the store in search for food and water, as she is looking her mother gets mauled by a horde of zombies, she is paralyzed and can't move, she is devastated. Then she gets back, and dashes for the door but it's too late. One by one all of her family dies, then they rush into the store, but she doesn’t know where to go, SHE IS STUCK so she runs behind the counter, but she sees an exit sign and runs for barely making it out before she is caught by zombies. She runs around the building, searching for the car, as she finds it, she looks at her mother's dead body. She gets in the car, and tries to start the engine, but nothing, tries again, nothing. Now some of the zombies are at her car. She tries to start it again, there it is, it's on. She gasses it with as much power as she can. And she is off. Now she is on her way to get more gas, enough to last until the trip to Chernarus. She finds another gas station and mechanics shop about 20-30 miles past. There, she finds gas, water, and jerry cans. Enough gas to get to Chernarus, so she fills her car up, and 3 jerry cans (That she found at the mechanics shop). And she heads for Chernarus. She decides, that what happened to her father and family is not fair, thus the creation of 'Playing Cards', A uncivilized group (interested in others joining) who sells illegal goods, and payment for death or robbery. Sorry if it is long, I tried to make it as good as possible with quality and I got a little carried away.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/diggydoggy/

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 6:54 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Heeeey girl. Let me smash. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 8:33 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Omg rawr, good job diggy!