Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Clouse's Application for whitelisted V2

Clouse
(@clouse)

How old are you?: 14 Years old born on May 8th, 2003.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes I am fluent in English and know some German.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to be whitelisted in this roleplaying community because I want to delve into my character and not be dealt with a 12 year old screaming  in my ears and this ruining the deep role-play experience.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I currently have a working microphone that I use regularly. 

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes I have a lot of role-play experience on a well known server called panda hut which I was Mod for quite a while on. I left on my own accord and they seemed to enjoy my experience. I have been in many serious Arma 3 atlis life groups and have even played some role-play in Garry's mod from owning a darkrp server to playing on other role-play servers. Also I have done some fighting LARP in real life if that counts for anything.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Journey entry  Sunday may 14th 2008. They wanted me to move over to Moscow to help wounded war veterans, how do I understand them?

Journal entry Wednesday may 17th 2008, My plane leaves Friday for Moscow, The lab has been acting weird and I hear that we are moving on to larger animals what does that mean?

Journal entry Thursday May 18th 2008, I think I saw too much I saw 3 people being chained up in the lab as I was packing my things. This cannot be allowed however I will keep a quite eye because I know what they will do me if they know what I know...

Journal entry Friday May 19th 2008, I got chased today by a wild human. However he got close to me the guards quickly detained him however one got bitten, People these days are acting strange. My plane leaves in a hour or two.

Journal Entry Friday May 19th 2008, I was getting ready to get on my plane when the lab exploded with rabid humans, I noticed that they looked like they wanted blood and they ate someone, This virus is getting too real.... we cant contain  them. 

Journal Entry Saturday May 20th 2008, This is my last entry, The plane crashed and I am using the rest of my paper as fuel if you find this then I am either dead or safe.

Hello, Thanks for reading those journals. My character is named Sam Clouse he was born as German hops farmer in Washington that his family owned the large buisness and was in a fairly wealthy family. that split up for his mom and dads side with him living at his moms however his dad got the Hops farms and the company in the divorce.

He has 3 brothers which 2 of them have left home for the army and one is a car dealer. His only sister died at a young age with a dream of him becoming something that will change the world. He struggled with this for years as he wanted to find something that he loved that would make a impact. All while he was discovering himself he worked for a case manager at his mothers workplace. He then after long debate decided to become a Neuro surgeon which he stupidly took student loans to pay for his schooling, He had incredible brains but almost no physical matter. His parents decided that he would work in a lab evaluating people's mental capacity if he did pass med school. He worked as a intern at the lab that he would later work at. However they wanted him to be more physically fit. He trained hard for this. He was assigned to a government research facility as a laborer.He flew out however his pilot was infected so he shot the pilot to save his own life. He shot the control panel as it ricochets and a piece of glass goes in his left eye blinding him. He damaged the plane beyond repair as he lands it in a open river and swims for his life. He is cold and alone and has to survive off the raw parts. He builds a makeshift quad and finds a abandoned mine which he works to make metal tools and even a firearm off of old cold war booklets. He pushes forward on his quad as he stumbled upon a town, An old farmer pushes out of his barn doors and starts yelling orders at him when he understands that he doesn't know any of his own language. Scared of him being a spy the old off the grid farmer called his government to come get them as he suspects me of being a spy. He calls but gets nothing as the wild activity of death. I with a reluctant sigh pull my gun up and shoot the farmer in the face as he was planning to do the same. I stumble into his cold house and collapse. I wake up then start working living the farmers life making food and such. I make a makeshift radio and hear a message and let out a reluctant sigh as I pick up my daypack, grab my rifle and walk out.  

Steam profile URL:    Main Account of Clouse/Decepti0n

Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2018 7:18 pm
Clouse
(@clouse)

Fixed hyperlink for steam profile

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2018 10:16 pm
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

I like the story, It might go to much in to the lore but i like it. It could have been more details in my opinion but i really see that this character has a slot on the wl. +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 9:16 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Put more details into it, however make the different scenes less. Add some general information about your character, age etc.
If you do this I might think you'd fit into whitelist, I'm mostly doing this from my gut feelings. However fix this in a reply, not a new application.

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 9:21 pm
Clouse
(@clouse)

Stats for Sam clouse

Height 5"11 

Weight: 172 pounds

Strengths:  +Intensive medical background,Smart with books. Shot pistols with his dad when he was a kid. Very manipulative and likes to work in a group with people protecting him. Smart at building and planning. Knows how to drive well.

Weaknesses:Bigger then pistol sized guns cannot be controlled by him. Not too strong or heavy. Dosent know how to fly air vehicles. Gets sick a lot and has terrible immune. Is deathly allergic to shellfish and has bad allergies.

Race: American (Caucasian)

Speed: 90% of average human

Strength: 75% of average human

IQ: Top 10% of humans

Body mass: 14.5%

Talents: Medicine, First aid, Surgeon 

Class: Medic

Ideals: A Gathered group with a set of rules

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2018 9:34 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Some things in the backstory are messy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 9:53 pm
Clouse
(@clouse)

He Studied hard for this. I was soon assigned to a government research facility as a on site medical provider. On my first day I was sent to a Professors control group as once of them were bitten and needed surgery. The radio soon went out afterwards because of the dense forest. I left my job and went to go help these people. I almost instantly notice that my pilot seems off but after all aren't we all? We are about half way there when the plane's engine shuts off and the pilot looks back at me with malicious hatred filled eyes. I instantly scream and drop down to the floor as the pilot lurches towards me. He is caught by his seatbelt as I quickly take my scalpel out of my pack and stab him in the heart not knowing that would be enough. I sigh way too soon as he lurches again this time breaking the seatbelts restraint. I take the knife out of his chest and into his eye. I quickly lurch for the keys and pull them on and the plane starts to go. I push the body out of the plane thinking everything is good and okay. I unfasten my seatbelt and that was my biggest mistake. Before I knew it the plane hit the water and threw my body. I struggle for help and don't know what's going on. I barely break the surface and float inland when I wince in pain. I look over and my kneecap is next to my hip and cry out in pain. I quickly look in my pack for something that would help but there is nothing. I let out a reluclant sigh and collapse. I awake in a unfamiliar place with my leg in a splint. I meet a mans gaze quickly as he runs away with my backpack but my leg healed. I have nothing except for my wallet with American dollars and my I.D and whats even worse is I don't know where I am. I stumble out and find a stick to use as a crutch and go back into a nearby house. In the house I find  a gun with 3 shots and a small empty backpack. I wince in pain and stumble out and I trudge forward.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2018 10:17 pm
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

like your character even more

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 10:32 pm
Delta
(@delta)

I think this pretty good, but Opti also has a good point, maybe work on it a bit more, also ask Mr.Rawr what he thinks since he likes to bitch about things

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 11:45 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Its denied. Its messy af, to much action, no clear character description. Sadly another goverment special employee again.

On the other side youre impatient as hell what you showed in discord and we don´t really need that. Youre super jumpy on conclusions and i dunno, nah fam we good. Get that mentioned stuff fixed and reapply in one week (7 days).

Lata

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2018 11:20 pm
Share: