Notifications
Clear all

Cesar's Whitelist application

Cesar_Storm
(@cesar_storm)
Active Member Customer

I am 15 years old

I am a native speaker of English

I want to join the whitelist community because the normal servers are more kos then Rp

I do have a working mic

I have played on the Rp servers for a rather long time and have also been in Nylex Rp vids like the BlackHawk raid

Hey! My name is Cesar I come from somewhere in Canada don't really remember where but where every it well let's just say it's not what it was before. Ever since the government failed to stop them, zombies, I have been moving around everywhere Russia, Washington and now Chernarus. Let's just say I don't like talking too much and would rather, shall we say "kick everything's ass" I don't really remember who I used to know before the outbreak but from some pictures I have seen I used to have a kid, no matter what one day I will find my son "If he is still alive" and protect him from anything and everything that could ever hurt him.

I remade my application and I doubt it will be accepted because of that but the backstory I had before was shit thank you for reading this and have an amazing day! P.s I could also not remove my old application so there is another by me somewhere.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212003765/

Topic starter Posted : 02/08/2017 9:52 pm
Share: