Notifications
Clear all

Canada's whitelist application

halo2810
(@halo2810)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?:17

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes and can understand a few others 

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would like to join the whitelisted roleplaying community because I hate being kos'ed  when trying to roleplay on the normal servers 

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?: Yes I do have some roleplaying experience and while it's not much I played a lot of arma three alitis life and a bit of arma two takistan lif

Character background- My name is Artyom I am part of an order that has been long gone called the rangers we were an order dedicated to helping anyone or anything that needs help  but now after the infection and the order was disbanded I have been trying to find my old leader Miller and with no luck but I still have hope he was ex-military so if anyone survived this thing it was him but along the way I have been in many battles and many conflicts's I don't know  how much longer I can go so I have begun to teach the next generation of Rangers to roam the wastelands of this world  

Steam id- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208152556/

-Canada

Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2017 3:01 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

The backstory is garbage. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2017 11:06 am
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

I'd suggest just making your backstory one of an average civilian, perhaps one with a single skill that would come in handy during the apocalypse, and if it isn't a combat-related skill it will make for a much more interesting story.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2017 1:05 pm
Share: