Notifications
Clear all

BattleEye's Complete Whitelist App

BattleEye
(@battleeye)

How old are you?: 16 yrs

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Very Fluent

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to play on a proper rp server with mature people who actually knows how to roleplay and im tired of getting kosed by people who ignore the rules. I want to join this inclusive whitelist server with proper roleplayers instead of people who are very ignorant of the rules E.g immature kids who ignore every rule or misreads them for example if they robs you  but only give you 1-2 seconds then immediately kos you.

Do you have a working microphone?: Currently broken but getting a new one soon, but im very fast with typing

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I was Swat and [C.a.f] Crawford armed forces which is a peacekeeping force in Space Rp. Ive also been mods and a head admin on rp ser 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:   https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-whitelist/battleeyes-lore-2/

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 2:41 am
Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member

To short and a shitty backstory your character is 80+ years old? Come on don't be silly. If I was staff denied.. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 6:59 am
BattleEye
(@battleeye)

Lol this this exactly why you are not staff and nice grammar btw. And your profile description "Just a guy that is mature and has experience in roleplay." Makes me laugh.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 10:01 am
BattleEye
(@battleeye)

It also seems like you're not mature enough to follow your own quote.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 10:04 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Love the application, especially the story. Though! I think him surviving the both wars is maybe too much and the age is maybe too much too. If he was like 50 or 60 years old, i think it would be alright, but 80's kind of overboard.

Anyways, a very good application, i hope i'll see ye on Whitelist!

+ Reputation

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 10:40 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Denied- as I said on backstory, way too many story gaps and things that make 0 sense. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 11:45 am
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

your story is kinda all in the place and it doesnt make a clear connection. Maybe modifing it and it will have more sense. Also your format is really nice, you could keep it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 11:46 am
Share: