Notifications
Clear all

Bariel Snowys Application

Warblink
(@warblink)

How old are you?:13

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Not Amazing But Not So Bad too I am okey 

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:Because i need a REAL ROLEPLAY server again i was playing in Overgrown 3 RP and Chernarus Rp - and i dont want abusive admins - screaming kids or something annoying i want REAL roleplay

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes I do

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):I Was already playing in the Chernarus Rp- Overgrown Rp and Robokast Bootleg Rp I have 800+ Hours 600 Hours of it is Roleplay Servers

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:My Name İs Bariel Snowys before everything happened i was a international chef that RICH people come to me you know them whatever That Day 3rd Of July 1947 When I was watching news i heard US Army shoot two flying objects over Washington and i was shocked it can be aliens or only a helicopter ? i cant know that And AFTER YEARS YEARS at 3rd January of 2014 So many people was speaking about the secret operations and after months of secret operations Scorpion-7 start resarching and testing new weapons but it wasnt too good for them they wanted big weapons or big objects or something living who knows on June 17th 2014 a farming family mysteriously disappeared Scorpion-7 Guys come to farm with hazmat suits and look everywhere but dont said anything and outbreak started and every city is being infected PEI - CANADA - RUSSIA - CHERNARUS And I am writing this journal at Charnarus I Meet new friends on here theres have a safezone without zombies its not amazing secure but its good enough

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Warblink

Topic starter Posted : 11/03/2018 12:53 pm
Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member

So you are basically 80+ years old? Because you witnessed the crash on 1947. Kinda bullshit 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2018 4:51 pm
Share: