Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Apply souta whitelist

soutakun08
(@soutakun08)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: 18

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes Fluent english

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Me and my friends role play all the time we always wanna role play

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Just a little but it would be awesome to roleplay some more.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:  It's been one year since the world went to shit, one long hard year since the outbreak that rose the dead. We've lost a lot of people, and going to lose more but we're still going strong and I'm not giving up in till I'm dead and gone~
Richard Pink's life sucked. His father was an abusive alcoholic, his grandmother was neglected in a nursing home, he had no friends and was bullied, and his mom died in a car accident when he was 10. So when a strange virus that turns dead corpses into living monsters breaks out she takes the opportunity to get away from his life.
What everyone else see as an apocalypse he see's as a second chance. So he burns down his house and then  picks up a weapon and becomes one of the last survivors standing, and the leader of the closest thing the world may ever see to a new civilization. But my nickname “BlackStone” i was a simple hunter most people knew who i was , the day the outbreak came i was in the woods hunting , There i saw and killed my first Zombie , i almost got bit , the next day i was roaming and found a person Named (PVT) )John Adams  , at a gas station filling up his Car with some gas   , after that day we both roam together

in game my name is PINKGUY

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 12:33 am
Pugish
(@pugish)
Active Member Customer

Wow Thats a nice Background ;), I like How you give a who story .

~(PVT)John Adams  (Pugish)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 2:10 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Can you post your steam profile link?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 2:11 am
Pugish
(@pugish)
Active Member Customer

Nylex her this is he's link  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322038721  

Were friends : )

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 2:14 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

alright thanks, accepted:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 2:20 am
soutakun08
(@soutakun08)
New Member Customer