Notifications
Clear all

Application for whitelist

Blacksnite
(@blacksnite)

How old are you?: 16 

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes i do i was born i Australia xD

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: so i can experience roleplay with a twist, a roleplay that has a survival aspect to it. 

Do you have a working microphone?: yes 

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yes but they are small rp servers

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: I my name is Blacksnite, i was a big j gas station employee, i used to be in the army until the government fired me and then i lost everything to those things my mother, my father, my brother everyone i cared about. I was hoping i would find some people out there and maybe even start a group of my own and anyone can join it will be a safe haven for all but until i get enough supplies 

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198284165358

Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2018 6:55 am
Procrast
(@procrast)
Eminent Member Customer

It's a bit short (Might want to fleshen it out a bit)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2018 7:38 am
VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

Not going to lie to you mate its probably not going to be accepted, 

Fro many reasons e.g Ex military to short not very descriptive i'd work on it some more hope you get in one day 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2018 7:40 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Way too short and boring military guy. Redo it and get creative. Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2018 10:09 am
Share: