Application

Winup
(@winup)

Application for whitelist server

How old are you?:

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

It looks like a lot of fun, and I always wanted to play a proper survival RP without getting KOS.  

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Arma 2, Arma 3, Dayz

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

I was a surgeon before the Apocalypse, and I was a good one at best. Never had any real ties down or experience with guns but now the world is gone. I've nothing better to do. Before this all happened, I was on a plane heading back home to Canada. Then there was a huge explosion. The plane shook and shifted then the pilot said that they had to have emergency landing except, we never made it to the landing point. I passed out for a while and when I finally woke up everything was gone. I tried finding the nearest city or settlement but I found nothing. I tried my best to live off the land but I couldn't even get  a simple farm started, I tried hunting; that didn't work. I tried almost everything that I could think of but the only thing that helped me was salvaging and going on supply runs. I got a simple bass started or at least what I called home until someone came. They took everything; I was left without anything but that shack. I tried finding civilization again and tried looking for a way to learn since I've always craved knowledge;  which is why my colleagues used to call me Winup. ‘Cuz I would always try to win or one up somebody but it only let me down,  down a rabbit hole which is why I was never tied down when I finally found a plane  I couldn't even fly at all; tried everything. In fact, I already I got it off the runway but I nearly crashed it until I found someone by the name of John. He saved me. He taught me how to shoot, told me how to fight and he taught me how to loot. But by the end of all that I still didn't  know who he was until I found out he was a lead scientist at scorpion 7; some sort of Research facility off in the Yukon. He told me his name was John Car and his father before him taught him how to shoot and taught him how to fly. He told me about the virus and what it did to the brain. If it wasn't for him, I would have never gotten here. Because of him, I survived and he saved me more than once and because of that, he lost his life.

Steam profile URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/WinUPPUniW/

Topic starter Posted : 28/11/2017 11:50 pm
Winup
(@winup)

Name: Erroll Isaac

Nickname: Winup

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/11/2017 12:03 am
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

Fucking neat cunt first then has a really good hope you in the whitelist. I have no more words just get him in

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 5:54 am
Winup reacted
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

This was great +1 This guy needs to get in

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 10:00 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I don't know about being connected to such an important person but speaking from the games you roleplayed on as well as just your general application. I'd say it's pretty decent and you have a good chance of getting in. You get my tip of the hat. +1 (That underline is making my eyes bleed though)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 11:50 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

This seems like a really interesting character, it would be cool to have an interaction with him where he teaches first aid or medical treatment or something.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 12:59 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

I'd like to see more story before accepting - write more about the story itself.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 3:02 am
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Interesting character +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 5:18 pm
Share: