Notifications
Clear all

Aplication

Vitello
(@vitello)

How old are you?: 19

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes i do and i speak dutch and a little french

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: because there are good ropleplaying servers aroud but the problem is no serious rp fail rpers kossers trying to ruin it but i would like to find some people who like serious rp and stay in their role and dont kos a community who you can play with

Do you have a working microphone?: i do a turtle beach headset to precise

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yes i do alot of roleplaying server elitepus fudgy alot of more less popular sever and ive had a good time till peeps started kossed and then i left 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: the name is vitello donatello an italian tourist he was going on a vacation but all of the sudden an infection broke out so as i was thinking about what was happening i was at the airport at the moment of infection so i had to get out quik and decided to get off to the more countryside and try to live on a farm i myself are a little more of a talker not really like pulling guns i only shoot/kill if needed 

Steam profile URL: 76561198135367371

Topic starter Posted : 02/12/2017 7:01 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Please tell us more about his past and what he did in his life like jobs, professions and hobbies before shit went down after my post. Thanks

Regards, Fisher

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2017 5:09 pm
Vitello
(@vitello)

Vitello Donatello a guy born in 1998 his profession was always sniping he was so into sniping he joined the italian army once he was 18 years old as a sniper wich he quit in a few months because he didnt like it his hobbies where always hunting and cooking so eventially he chose to go on a vacation to america on his 19th birthday so when he got on the plane he started to read the news he read about a virus but he tought it was fake news (or was it....) (now a little part of the mid apocalypse) so as he tried to get workig around the farm a horde came causing him to flee so he chose to go to a citty where he found people what Vitello didnt know in this citty was where humans where puttug the world back toghetter 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/12/2017 8:27 am
Vitello
(@vitello)

not great at doing this kidof background whriting

sorry if its shitty

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/12/2017 8:28 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

You should really spellcheck and grammar-check all of this. There's a lot of mistakes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2017 1:25 am
bigflabbydaddy
(@bigflabbydaddy)
Eminent Member

You need to spell check the shit out of that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2017 1:26 am
Vitello
(@vitello)

yeah i have problems with my grammar i cant do anything about it sorry if it bothers

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/12/2017 11:46 am
Share: