Clear all

[Solved] Allen Lee's Whitelist application

Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

How old are you?: 14 

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Im done with the kosers in the other servers and i want to rp with pepole who wont to rp.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): i did rp in a minecraft rp server for 3 years

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My Character is born in Bar Harbour in 1980 and at age 13 he started working for his family's business as a fisherman with his twin brother Mike. As years past Slowly the brothers where put in charge of the company , Allen became the Captain and Mike handled the Financials. They slowly became the top Fishery on Bar Harbour. They slowly became global but then failed towards a bigger company. Allen and Mike then had another opponent  a slowly growing Fishery in Bar Harbour. 

While Allen was coming back from his fishing route there was a explosion in the hull causing the ship to crash into a the harbour , While that was happening the plaque infected to town. Allen and his men where attacked by zombies. Allen then rushes to his company's office and finds his brother is murdered by the rival fisheries spy . Allen then tackled him out of the building. Allen then sneaked passed the horde and hijacked a tug boat and drifted away through the 7 seas.

Allen is Friendly ( ish), he is a alcohol addict , he is a bit rough sometimes and likes to make puns

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198318405877/

Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2018 8:22 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

I mean, Minecraft counts as an RP game, right? OK, well besides that, KOS isn't really an issue on the normal servers anymore (I think), as I didn't get KOS'd, only robbed about 5 times. Also, I think you meant plague instead of plaque. And, the story seems a bit unrealistic, as rival fisheries don't really use spies, and even so they won't murder him. Also, a tug boat can't sail across 7 seas without running out of fuel, and even then, you'll probably die of hunger on it. But anyways, OK story, good luck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2018 9:16 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

You were banned, re-entry denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2018 9:24 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

BOI lets have a talk pimp

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2018 10:00 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

pimp look what i got when i was out side

D4NKlNG ✓-Today at 1:01 PM

Whitelist Update The staff team have discussed and we feel that giving you a second chance on the Whitelisted servers is viable, this is your second and most likely, final chance so please dont screw it up, create a new character and background and once you've done that feel free to join us on WL again Look forward to meeting you on the server :thumbsup: D4NKlNG
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2018 10:06 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

I can't tell if that was made by you or it was acutally said by D4. Because I don't see no name that posted it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2018 3:18 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

D4N did say this, and I am willing to play along with it unlike Fisher. However your application will still be graded how I'd grade any other application. So there are some obvious issues with this, and I will delve into them.

1: More prior information from his earlier years than thirteen. 

2: Name of the parents please?

3: A bucketload more of information on how he grew his fishing business.

4: What caused the explosion in the hull of his ship? He crashed into the harbor and didn't die or nobody was hurt? Why didn't the explosion just sink him instantly, and instead he was somehow kept afloat enough to crash into the docks I assume? More details, details, details.

5: Even if the infection hit his town, it doesn't infect everyone in a day and there would be prior warning. Explain how his town was magically turned into zombies overnight and somehow attacked his ship and crew the second they arrived at shore, or just cut that out completely.

6: Where is Allen's companies headquarters? On the docks? At the ship? Where is his office? Is it at the marina? 

7: When I assume they were leaving their crashed ship, how did Allen escape the zombies? There's absolutely no context there, did the crew survive? If so, who?

8: His brother was murdered by another companies spy? This is the fishing industry not Game of Thrones, please revise this.

9: Honestly this as well, you tackled the spy out of the building and just left him there? Didn't kill him, just left your brother's corpse, just thought "Hey well this shit just happened and look there's a horde of zombies that appeared out of thin air, let me crouch down and sneak around them in an open marina to a tug boat that I definitely know how to hotwire and hijack." 

10: You obviously have no understanding of business. You don't go from being a local business to global with one boat and a small company. Then fail and somehow get beat out by a fishery in the area where you started. That's not how economics or basic business works.

11: The mental gymnastics that this goes through boggles my mind, make this more coherent if you wish to be re-accepted.

This is denied until you go through the points and fix them, you may try again in a week to prevent application spam. Make sure that your next product is better than this one, have a good day and au revoir.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2018 6:49 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

thank you very much

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2018 12:57 am
Share: