Notifications
Clear all

Alex Ridder q&a) Unturned name alexander.shedd)

AlexRidder488
(@alexridder488)

How old are you?: 12

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Because I want to roleplay, and I think its a cooler way of playing games.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yes, me and my other friends was doing a roblox server, and we were just roleplaying and building  a base.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: I was had to deploy out of a plane and land into some sort of city so we can claim the property, then a sworm of zombies was charging in. It killed all my friends, and I was the last survivor, then I started bulilding a home and started looking out for my self.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198376682237/

Topic starter Posted : 07/07/2017 1:13 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Absolute garbage application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2017 11:58 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

-1 it's a fucking joke go back to public servers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2017 12:38 am
xBibicaldrift
(@xbibicaldrift)
Active Member Customer

-1 Absolute garbage. Please, put some time into your application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 1:02 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

It's barely an application. What you could do if you're really interested in joining the whitelisted community is to look at the other applications made, compare it to yours and see what your mistakes are. Also take a look at this post, I explain some mayor stuff about writing a story, make it an enjoyable experience to read and some tips and tricks.

But for now it's a

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 2:33 pm
Share: