Notifications
Clear all

Akira Saito: WhiteList Application 2.0. (XD)

TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

How old are you?: I am currently 15 years old.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes I am. Primary Language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I believe I can bring some new playing cards to the table and I believe I can finally properly RP with new people.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have not had a real roleplay experience, but I came here to prove my worth as an RPer.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Hello Reader! Sorry with talking to you in first person for a moment here, but I would like to warn you that this lengthy paper has alot of 3rd person, so I apologize if you wanted a story in my own words. Hope you enjoy this!

In the year of 1995 on February first, a young baby soon to be a hard-working, friendly, and a brilliant man, was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He was named Akira of the Saito family. He was a bright child and always wondered how some things, that were out of his reach, came to be. Akira picked his dream career when he was six years old to be a mechanical engineer, hoping to discover new tools and soon to be weapons of his own creation. His father, Hideki Saito, was a businessman working at a high-end company earning over a hundred thousand dollars a year being president of one of the offices owned by the company of selling scales to succeeding superstores. Due to his succession, Akira was able to spend little of some of that hard-earned money on projects that pushed his inspirations further into theories and beliefs. His mother, Olga Saito was a doctor back in her country, Belarus, which was a good career path for her because of its high-paying salary and rare career choice. She taught him most things most children just didn't want to understand like harmful sicknesses and health tips. In elementary he was top of his classes, grabbing A's right and left straight off tests and homework assignments. Akira also played some sports that helped with his physical appearance, for example tennis, track, skating, and a little bit of hockey. Over time in his high school days he was getting more tired and weary, barely able to stay awake in class because of staying up after bedtime. After he graduated high school with many scholarships within fields of science and mathematics, he chose one of his scholarships to travel to Japan, a wonderful land of promising technology. Akira studied over Japanese professors that discussed and thought over many engineering ideas that would be possible in the near future. After he took notes and classes near the Kyoto district in Japan, he flew back to The United States and took a profession of mechanical engineering and architecture. Buildings always interested Akira, including buildings on the trip to Japan in the capital city, Tokyo.

After Akira was qualified to be in MIT for further mechanical development, he was almost top of his classes with a few flaws in his nature of being tired and forgetful of most things, and he became friends with few people that were interested in weaponry and tools. His fellow mates were the following: Callum Wilhide, Nathan Graf, Duncan Hollis, Ethan Wong, Braedan Jones, and Trey Bueno. Callum was quite a gun enthusiast, always played with airsoft back in his childhood, and goes to shooting ranges after school for some training. He was a very, bright fellow, shared the same humor as Akira at certain times, which was hilarious all the time. Nathan was also a gun enthusiast, played with Callum back in the 6th grade. They had quite the collection of airsoft weapons by the end of high school, which was kinda of unbelievable with their addiction. They were buds most of the time sharing news with each other about any new updates. Duncan was sort of the guy with the "looks" in the small group of college students. He didn't have much interest with guns like the other two, but he had interests with vehicles in the modern-day, hoping to discover some sort of new technology. Ethan didn't have much to say in the group because he was so quiet at time, but always had a good joke to pop in the perfect moment to keep us cheery. Braeden, He was a really good fellow sharing interests with Duncan about technology, but it was just learning physics and biological engineering. and lastly, Trey, he was a tall guy than most students in MIT, always teasing Akira about his clumsy interactions, which made Akira fire back with some dumb joke at times. But the group was held together by each other through little conflicts and similar ideas. After their 4 years of studying and pain at MIT they completed conact connections with each other and parted ways to their dream jobs. Some left Boston for their job in some other state or country. Akira decided to take a journey to New York City to find a job that would require his rare skills. But it was very unlikely he would find his dream job. A job to produce his very own creations like vehicles and aircraft.

A couple years fly by and his parents are both perfectly fine living in a upper-class neighborhood while Akira works in a private company producing top-quality machinery that he plans and showcases. These machinery went from vehicles to aircraft, upgraded or completely original. His latest showcase was the PWR-17 HAG, a powerful gunship produced for swift transport with two heavy-duty propellers made with VTOL. Akira also theorized other VTOL vehicles made for easy landing and flying techniques that's possible in the current age of technology. Akira was twenty-one years old and still wasn't married and isn't going to be until he found his perfect pair. He was a tall figure of high integrity, built with a smug face, smooth but ruffled haircut nearing the back of his head. He wore tinted golden glasses, made as eye-wear and sunglasses, which he wore all the time regardless of the situation. Always wore a bright blue with a very little tap of brown to the edges of a civilian shirt. He also wore over the shirt a neon orange vest, almost like a life-vest. His pants was the color of beige and the same type of brown smudge from the labor he put within his creations. Akira was still a bright man from his very childhood, and didn't give a single care in the world about personal problems. He was always working to solve world problems with his expertise. But in time he was pulled in by his group of friends that loved guns and air-soft. So Akira stockpiled with money, collected by the group, an arsenal of air-soft weapons for them to use in airsoft battles. It was just a hobby, soon his friends became attached to real weapons to fire, so Akira started training with his buds at shooting ranges. Soon he was becoming better and better with firing weapons from low caliber to high caliber ammunition. But he was not going to accept ideals from his fellow friends though, carrying guns in your pocket for self defense. He was a peaceful man, and the only reason he trained at shooting ranges was just keep company of his friends' interests and not abandon them.

Soon after Akira retired from shooting ranges, he went back to work on a new model for the private company. Wearing his casual clothes he heard an alarm in the complex. Akira was called to an emergency meeting. He was debriefed by administrators of the complex that he was to be sent to China for an emergency confirmation for Akira himself. Akira quickly accepted the offer and dashed to the airfield and came aboard a cloaking plane for undetection. He was warned before he left the briefing that something horrible was happening in Europe without any information given. So his flight plan was to depart from New York City flying to London, Then lifting off towards Beijing for a little refuel. On their way to Beijing Akira was roused from a distant explosion on his left side. He peered over the window of the plane in the night sky. As he looked down he noticed multiple areas affected of disaster. Flames were razing and the cites was collapsing. Akira was daunted by this find, and wanted to figure out what was happening on the surface. Not long after the pilot announced the plane was having trouble with its engine, and Akira knew the aircraft wasn't ready for long-distance travel. So it was decided that the plane will reach a location dedicated to the private company not far from their current location. Akira started tacking up his orange vest with common needs. This included his water-proof MP3 player, his sunglasses in a case, and his off-brand earpiece which were his favorite items in his career. Not much time passed after the decision on location of landing, another massive explosion was heard on the ground, but after was an after-shock and the plane wobbled out of control, pulling the aircraft closer to the ground, which Akira looked once again from the window to see military men down below shooting at unarmed civilians walking towards the squadron. He was appalled and by the sight of this wrong-doing. He ordered the pilot to do an emergency landing at the coordinates of the military squadron. And so the aircraft flew a swift VTOL right behind the armed personnel firing at walking civilians.

"What the hell are you buffoons doing to innocent people!?" Akira yelled abruptly towards the small group of military personnel, but was ignored. Then a stark figure was walking towards him from the shadows, which he shined a light upon the figure. Akira was horrified by the sight of the figure. Pale green skin, a bloodied hole for a mouth, its eyes darting different directions from each other, torn clothes revealing impalement and missing bones. It was a walking corpse. Akira immediately tapped one of the soldier's shoulders to open fire upon the walking corpse. The soldier quickly changed positions and fired at the target. The figure's head popped at an instant. Akira decided to leave the vicinity as quickly as possible before they overrun the aircraft, so he dashed towards the entrance to the plane and ordered the pilot to lift up as quickly as possible and so the pilot acknowledged the order and prepared for lift-off. They hovered over the squadron and flew off towards their destination. The engine to the plane was getting worse increasingly by the hour, and finally they saw the radio tower on their trackers. Relived, Akira sat back down in his seat waiting for his arrival to the station. All of a sudden the engine popped and caught flame which sent the plane spiraling out of control over the open sea. He got a sudden boost of energy from the blast which caught him off-guard, ran towards the parachutes, and a went towards the cockpit revealing the pilot was unconscious. After he strapped the pilot's parachute and was starting to strap his own parachute, the second engine exploded which sent him towards the port-side of the cockpit that knocked him unconscious. . .

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AndrewGrafics/

(btw I'm sorry if this is completely fishy but I made a new account dedicated to unturned b/c my previous account was used by a friend of mine that had a hack client on his computer, which resulted my account being banned. I hope you understand, I'm not planning any stupid hacking on my account. Btw another thing, my character is NOT associated with the military, if you mix up some reading, just engineers vehicles for a private company (name not specified). Hope you enjoyed the read!)

Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2018 4:29 pm
TheNutMan reacted
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

I know but I would like to prove my worth as a person. Just need a chance.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2018 4:38 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

+ rep Really nice dude, even though you are banned. Detailed and I like the story! GL 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2018 6:48 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Thnx bb 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2018 6:52 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

X D

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2018 7:34 pm
Procrast
(@procrast)
Eminent Member Customer

-Rep Told someone to +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2018 7:28 am
VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

-Rep wouldn't want him on white-list

i feel like he would ruin it having spoke to him for a length on Discord. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2018 7:29 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Banned before. Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2018 9:58 am
Share: