Дмитрий ( Dmitry ) ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Дмитрий ( Dmitry ) White List application (Finished)

Zeph
 Zeph
(@zeph)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: I am 16 years old. Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: My native language is english. (will speak some Russian in-game) Why do you want to join the white listed role playing community?: I was apart of a white listed community back about 5 months ago, the game i was playing was rust. Ever since then i have loved the experience of role playing and cant get enough of it. Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Character background:His story stated in 1980: Дмитрий ( Dmitry ) was a Produce clerk at the grocery store in Berezino, Chernarus Russia. Working minimum wage whilst living in poverty. During Дмитрий ( Dmitry's) free time ( Caused by lack of food at store) he was usually out camping with his friend Максим (Maxim) at тупые камни (blunt rocks). To keep his family alive he would go hunting in other forest's for all kinds of animals and sell them for money at the butcher's, he would not get much pay so his friend Максим (Maxim) would help him with other things to get them "easy" as he said, food. During Дмитрий ( Dmitry) would keep quiet about some of the things Максим (Maxim) does in fear his best closest friend may be locked up or even killed, although he does have quite the tongue. Дмитрий ( Dmitry ) would do anything for his family to keep everyone alive and attempt to bribe some people for more money or food in different ways, such as the butcher. In the тупые камни (blunt rocks) he would teach Максим (Maxim) the basics about weapons. They would spend most of their free time this way. When ever Дмитрий ( Dmitry ) was bored camping, he would head to the local shooting range with an assortment of his firearms. (Simonov 7.62 x 39 mm, MTs255 12 gauge shotgun, Markov 8x18 mm, and an SKS 7,62 x 39 mm) Whilst Дмитрий ( Dmitry ) was at the range he would proceed to take great care of his Weapons until eventually packing up and heading home. Дмитрий ( Dmitry ) gained most of his weapons from his brother who was in the Berezino police force and passed away to food poisoning from eating rotten foods due to starvation. Дмитрий ( Dmitry ) would later gain the weapons and carry permit from his brothers Will.(edited)

Дмитрий ( Dmitry ) would later realize the threat of the cold war and soon turn to prepping for disaster. Then the day came, the day he was prepping for. When the infection hit people from our glorious nations capital opened there arms to the immigrants. What a mistake it was. Soon the looting's and riots began causing mass havoc. Максим (Maxim) & Дмитрий ( Dmitry ) quickly headed for the woods to make camp and wait it out, for a few months in fear of the disease. After waiting for a few months of waiting they finally headed out back into the new world.
Topic starter Posted : 28/01/2018 5:01 am
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

No way im putting the time to read that mess of a text. Bro atleast try to make it easier for the eye.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2018 9:55 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Jesus Lagarn It's not that hard to read. Use your eyes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2018 7:18 am
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

Its a mess, almost a bit like me irl

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2018 2:59 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Accepted. Make yourself familiar with the rules.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 12:57 pm
Share: