Δέλτα's application...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Δέλτα's application for whitelist.

Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

How old are you?: 15 years old, turning 16 in August.
Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Definitely! 
Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I love the idea of roleplay and the fact on a whitelisted server it would be easier to avoid, I have several friends from my "team" joining so we can all play as one without the aspect of being attacked for walking by, revenge killed for a feast, etc.
Do you have a working microphone?: Nope, I am planning on getting a new one on my birthday (August), yet I can type at a quick enough rate to respond to robberies etc.
Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): SpringsRP, played for a few weeks, came here, loved it, got VIP+ within 3 days of joining. I have had loads of previous roleplaying experiences in games such as Roblox, where I earn't some amazing ranks in massive communities, such as the director of Home Land Security for RCPD (The biggest PD on Roblox)

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 6:21 pm
Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Retired SWAT commander, formally known as Josh Smith, my alias is now Mr. Delta Rawr (36), a close friend of Mr. Rawr, the leader of a revolutionary Army to save the world from total annihilation. I work as a HMG operator / covert spy, entering the bases of Hostile oppositions and destroying stuff / terminating them. I also help build any bases needed for our survival. 

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198241225214/  
Discord: DeltaLeaf#2264
IGN: Δέλτα

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 6:26 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Awesome stuff, any friend of mr.rawr is a friend of ours;) Welcome aboard! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 7:08 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Good job delta, hopefully I get in too, then it's the 4 of us.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 7:13 pm
Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

Thanks Cody! True dat, Nylex!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 8:49 pm
Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

Nylex, can I have my own little outpost? Just want a nicely decorated SZ. xD