Notifications
Clear all

ZanyISPs Staff Application

ZanyISP
(@zanyisp)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

North America, EDT, GMT -4.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I know this question is not on here but I would like it to be mentioned that I am in my twenties and own my own company. This fact in itself gives me unlike many others the ability to dedicate more than a normal amount of time to take care of the relevant actions that are to be taken by the staff on a regular basis. Over the last 4 weeks of my playing I have noticed that there is a serious issue in the community. This has been an issue (not to this capacity before) that I have experienced constantly over the last 4 weeks and I know many other players have too, that is trolling. I feel I can make a sizable contribution not only to the staff team but to the server and community itself in a official capacity to encourage a new atmosphere, not one of fear of loosing all of your stuff or being killed right off spawn, but an atmosphere where players can come on and enjoy their time knowing that their support requests will be answered faster and more efficiently due to having more flexibility and short term commitment to a long term goal. We all know that the player base is ever growing due to Nylex's content and its constant growth, but I feel like a lot of the time it is forgotten that regardless of who they are, subscribed or not, there are rules that all need to be upheld to. If I where to become staff I would hold 2 simple policies (along with upholding URP's Policies of course)

Membership in The Unturned Roleplay Community is free and open to everyone - all players are welcome with a genuine interest in Friendly and Wholesome interaction with others online. However, membership here is a privilege. It is asked that you respect the community and follow the rules; failure to do so will result in your privileges being suspended, simple.

You are responsible for knowing, understanding and following the community's rules. If you are unsure whether something is against the rules, ask a staff member before you do it. You are responsible for all activities on your Accounts.

Everyone is afforded the same respect and attention from any staff, donator, or player in any situation. This is to be followed with the judgement of a players own character, attitude, and decisions leading to the natural consequences of those decisions if they so choose. Their own character, attitude, and decisions are to speak for themselves.

---

In regards to my qualifications, below is a short list of my Administration experience.

- 2017-2018 Admin, Pandahut RP Servers

- 2018-2019 Global Admin, Pandahut Servers.

- 2018-2019 Created Poppin' A Z Nation Community Servers --

- 3 RP Servers (2 Modded 1 Semi-Vanilla) and 3 Survival Servers (1 Vanilla, 1 Semi-Vanilla, 1 Modded)

- Also Contained a Large Network Minecraft Server.

- Lasted from the beginning of 2018 and Sold the Network and Community to Argentum Gaming Network with around 13k Active Players at sale on Unturned and Minecraft.

---

Ultimately, I do believe that a lot of what I address here in my application in regards to what I think I can bring to the table will take time and effort to really bring to fruition. But, I think if I am afforded the chance that I can bring a lot the the URP community and am excited to embrace and see the community in a new light.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

I have been playing on Unturned Roleplay Servers since early 2019 on the Chernarus RP Server. Was very active in the community up until mid 2020. I have decided to make a return to the URP community through the Life RP server as I have still kept up with the content that comes out of it and the community discord, and have spent the last 3-4 weeks on the Life RP almost if not every other day in my free time.

Steam profile URL:

Steam Profile

Topic starter Posted : 17/06/2022 12:13 am
Share: