Notifications
Clear all

Zahn's Oopsie

Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

My ‘new’ staff application?

As many of you know I was removed from the staff team following some abuse on Unturnov, which is true. We had somewhat alienated Unturnov from the community so I thought me messing around and using /god wouldn’t be that much of a problem. I see how I was wrong, and there isn’t a reason I should’ve done it.

Anyways, with the abuse out of the way. Nylex described me as an “Amazing trial moderator, and moderator,” while in a VC. I was respected within the community. I’m simply asking for another chance, the only time I ever abused was on the Unturnov server. I feel like me messing up twice isn’t necessarily worth removing me off the staff team, but I’m not one to complain. I’m just asking for another chance. 

I’ll also work on my personal life, along with some of those serious allegations of me. I apologize to anyone I offended. It was a super fucking edgy joke between some friends and I apologize. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

-Zahn

Topic starter Posted : 15/08/2020 1:28 am
PeterManBeter
(@petermanbeter)

Despite his past "oopsies" I feel based on how he carried out his role as staff was satisfactory. If we're going to be using the same precedent for re-hiring fired staff then Zahn would be just fine to rejoin staff. Of course all of this is my opinion but I personally think that Zahn was very effective as staff. Over and out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2020 1:37 am
Šcòrpíöñ
(@scorpiontherightfulking)
Trusted Member Customer

Zahn is a good guy, he was a good staff member before his removal, the Unturnov abuse was just a momentary lapse in judgement. Zahn is worthy of a second chance with his former position, it would heretical not to reinstate him. +Rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2020 9:00 am
Chomker
(@chomker)
Eminent Member

Zahn made a severe and continuous lapse in His judgement and he don't expect to be forgiven. hes simply here to apologize. So what we came across that day in the VC was obviously unplanned and the reactions you saw in the VC were raw, they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. There's a lot of things he should have done differently, but he didn't, and for that from the bottom of his heart, he is sorry. He would Like  to apologize to the internet, he wants to apologize to anyone who was in that VC. he wants to apologize to anyone who has been affected by ego, neglectfulness, or toxicity.  But, most importantly, he wants to apologize to the victim and his family. For, my fans, who are defending my actions, please don't, they do not deserve to be defended. The goal of His Abusing ways is always to enforce, to push the boundaries, to be all inclusive and in the world WE live in and Abuse almost every Server He sees. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like he  said, he made a huge mistake, he doesn't expect to be forgiven hes just here to apologize.Hes ashamed of Himself.  hes disappointed in himself, and He promises to be better. he will be better, thank you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2020 10:47 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

idk man, seems kinda gay

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2020 2:18 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Too soon in my opinion.
Neutral

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2020 12:20 am
Xilac
(@xilac)
Eminent Member Customer

Although what Zahn did was not okay, it's not he wasn't a bad admin. And more so before he became admin aka, his Trial-mod and Moderator days he was a bloody good staff member. I say let him back and work his way up again. And before people say what if he abuses again, don't sit lightly actually dish out punishment which isn't just a demotion. If Zahn abuses again either ban him or something else of the sorts. Anyways, I'm completely neutral, but generally, he was a good admin.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2020 2:04 am
Share: