Xilac's Staff App

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Xilac's Staff App

Xilac.
(@xilac-2)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe, GMT+0 and BST time zones.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Ex-Staff only left because I started college and needed the extra time to get settled. I now know I can balance my college studies with my time being staff, although this means I wont be on the server 24/7 and more like 3 hours a day. However If I'm not busy with college work I can easily hop on the server more often, and if I get myself to a high rank again I'd be able to do my staff work while doing college work through console etc (a more long term promise and commitment.)
What I can bring is a staff member who wont need training, who already knows the basic rules from a year ago (I can easily adapt to any new ones that were made when I was gone), who's not a retarded and is a trusted member of the community. I have never abused for myself or against randoms, however I wont lie with other staff friends I have done funny shit like flying around on a chair or broom, I've been useful before during recording sessions. I'm a good listener and can take criticism and advice from others. I can handle talking aggressive community members down and finding the best possible solution without violence on more mutual and peaceful grounds. I can yet again make my promise to not abuse and work towards the mutual benefit of the server and the community. And I hope yet again you'd consider me for staff.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Around October 2019, including Chernarus, day one Unturnov and day two LifeRP launch. Sadly enough around 1.5K of my 1.8K hours are all on URP servers. I started LifeRP on 1054 hours and left with 1.9K.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/qtRyley/ or http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198970288027

Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2022 2:39 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Accepted, welcome back

Posted : 04/07/2022 9:22 am
Share: