WWTC Staff App

Notifications
Clear all

WWTC Staff App

William Wallace TC
(@wwtc)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America (GMT-5)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I have always been around to help the members of the community, I used to help new players on Cherno on how to play the server, then when the Life RP started, I joined the Dev Team and joined the Staff team and stayed in it for about a year and a half. I did some mistakes back then, but I have learned since then, I believe I should be allowed a second chance, like Toaster. I believe I could help the players and the community a lot since I know the rules well, I also know how most mods works and plugins as I also help in the Dev Team. I know how commands works, I also know most things in the game as I have a lot of hours in it. I also have been around since the started and been helping players since, I have a quite good reputation among the player base of the server. I know what I did last time was wrong, and I can assure it won't happen again. I hope you will allow me a last chance of helping people with their problems on the server. Thanks for reading my application.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): For about 4 years

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/williamwallacetc/

This topic was modified 1 year ago by William Wallace TC
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2023 8:21 pm
Share: