Notifications
Clear all

Well here i go

Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think i will be a good staff member because i'm always there to help plus im very active in the community especially forums. Another reason why i would be good for the job is because i've been admin before and i know most of the guidelines of being a admin. Another thing is that i think pepole like me in the server and i'm very known. Also i would like to help the community grow more and help get more pepole in other servers get more players like Ural Mountains or Canada+. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Ive been playing around summer 2016

Steam profile URL: Could Not find it but its connected to my discord profile 

Topic starter Posted : 16/03/2018 2:57 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

For the sake of everyone you are getting denied for sure. Honestly some of the players including you either post pointless applications or you just post to be annoying assholes. "DeadbrainTruemoo" if you correctly looked at the format and you looked at victorious applications that were actually worth reading you may just may get the tiniest clue of how to correctly do an application. I looked at another post you made saying you would do anything to come back which means you were dumb enough to get kicked out end of story.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2018 3:37 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: Amazed

For the sake of everyone you are getting denied for sure. Honestly some of the players including you either post pointless applications or you just post to be annoying assholes. "DeadbrainTruemoo" if you correctly looked at the format and you looked at victorious applications that were actually worth reading you may just may get the tiniest clue of how to correctly do an application. I looked at another post you made saying you would do anything to come back which means you were dumb enough to get kicked out end of story.

wait i did it wrong?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/03/2018 7:05 pm
VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

Would fear for me and my group if you were staff

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2018 1:41 am
Procrast
(@procrast)
Eminent Member Customer

No, just no

-Rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2018 1:43 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Incredible, non-toxic, loving, has never broken a rule before, type of guy. I'd be absolutely THRILLED to work with someone like you! +rep

(joke, pls don't hurt me)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2018 3:31 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

You know the answer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2018 4:13 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)