Tyler staff applica...

Notifications
Clear all

Tyler staff application

Tylerak4
(@tylerak4)
Active Member Customer

The region I am in is North America and eastern time zone

I feel like I would make a good member of staff because I like to help people and there's a good amount of people who know me. If anyone needs help I'd try my best to do it. In the server I have given people loot for free and always try to help them if they were killed. Even though I've only been staff on one server I was decent at it but the server shut down.

I have been playing on the server for a little under a year I'm pretty sure.

My steam ID is: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198846837694/

Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2019 9:24 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

Not sure if my +rep would help at all so I'm just gonna be neutral here. He's my friend for a start which might register any +rep invalid but I'll just say this. Out of everyone in my group he's one of few who likes to help out strangers and etc, doesn't immediately want to rob or raid them. He's also a pretty nice guy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2019 9:40 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Honestly i don't know, i dont think of you as being a good addition to the staff team i am not saying its not possible i am wrong but still i dont really know about you becoming staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2019 11:25 am
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

BIG +Rep I'm going to be honest he would be a good building help even if you didn't accept him for Trail Mod, he would be useful as a helper don't know if this plus rep will help but GL,

and Merry Christmas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2019 4:31 am
Share: