Trying to be differ...

Notifications
Clear all

Trying to be different

Jwfeon
(@jwfeon)
Active Member Customer

Hello! Many people on Nylex's Unturned servers know me as J-Will, and I am here to attempt to apply for staff. I know that I am most likely not going to be picked, but if I do that would be great. I dream to change the way new people see these servers that we use, and change the way some admins abuse their power. I hope to roam around the maps and make things right, I even wish to make a court room where we can hear each of the sides and judge who is right, and who is wrong. Thank you for even reading this! Here is my steam link:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354418043/ Thank you, bye!

Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2017 11:29 pm
Jwfeon
(@jwfeon)
Active Member Customer

To add to the fact that I would like to make a court, I would try to make and train a police force

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2017 12:08 am
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

after a lot of staff were demoted for abusing i havent seen a single abusive staff but you dont have to be staff to make a police force 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2017 5:41 pm
Jwfeon
(@jwfeon)
Active Member Customer

Ok, thank you for actually reading this Pein. But I have tried to create both a police force and a court, but that isnt really my main issue. I would like to make it so that we could hear from both sides during maybe a KOS allegation. I know that some Admins dont really pay attention to some reports on servers.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2017 11:01 pm
Jwfeon
(@jwfeon)
Active Member Customer

Honestly, I am just trying to bring the roleplay back in to these "roleplay" servers, I have been on these servers for a while now, and no one does roleplay!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2017 2:06 pm
gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

What a decent application, Jwfeon. By the way, even though I haven't seen any single staff member abusing, all I just wanted to say, is good luck with your application, and hope for the best. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2017 2:48 pm
Jwfeon
(@jwfeon)
Active Member Customer

Thank you GTAstriker, that was very kind, I appreciate what you said!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/05/2017 8:43 pm
dragonfew
(@dragonfew)

this is smart and i like it and police force could be normal players that want to do good i know i would want to be part of it 

i also applyed for staff and i know i probs won't get it even though i hope i do but i hope u get it 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/05/2017 7:49 am
dragonfew
(@dragonfew)

this is smart and i like it and police force could be normal players that want to do good i know i would want to be part of it 

i also applyed for staff and i know i probs won't get it even though i hope i do but i hope u get it 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/05/2017 7:49 am
Jwfeon
(@jwfeon)
Active Member Customer

Would it be possible, Pein, if you could come back and read what I said. I have been asking my friends for a APC just so I could implement trading and sales more around the map.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2017 7:41 pm
Share: