Notifications
Clear all

TractorMan2007 Staff app

tractorman2007
(@tractorman2007)
Estimable Member

What is your username on Discord: VG TractorMan2007

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MySpicypics/

Tell us about yourself: My name is TractorMan2007 i am 16 i have a job. I have been playing unturned for 2 years

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I feel i should be considered as staff because i am a active person in server and everyday just for fun i check support and reports to see things i play on the server daily so i would be a active staff on this server to help out. Yes i have many friends and enemy's on this server but i am never bias even when it comes to people who i am in a group with if they do sum dumb i dont fail to report

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): EST

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) I can moderate the server durring week days like 5 hours and on weekends like 12+ if i really feel like it so around so almost 50 hours 

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): about 2 years ago

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? around a year and a half ago but i have left and rejoind and got kicked from it 

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes 

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? The name was brickedUP and had around 100 players(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2023 11:23 pm
Share: