Tomato's Staff Appl...

Notifications
Clear all

Tomato's Staff Application

Tomato Sauce YT
(@tomato-sauce-yt)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):Europe (Timezone: EEST)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Well first of all I don't want to be rude but sometimes I hate when other staff ignores people and they don't help them. Ofcourse I understand that they are trying to Roleplay too and have some fun and other times they are busy but with that I want to say that with more good and active staff people will enjoy playing.

Second: I have loads of RP staff experiences but I never was staff on this kind of survival RP server so I want to know does it feel to be a part of staff in this server's community. I would help new player's and tell them how the RP works if they still did not understand after reading the rules.

Third: I know the basic staff command's and know how the server staff works so I would know how to deal with situations, what to do and what not to do. When I try to come up with a players problem solution I try to look at the both sides of the problem (Talking about KOS here or some other argument). But the most important thing of problems and how to solve them are Video proof.

Fourth:I am really active on Discord and the server. Daily on school days I play about 2-3h. But most of the time it depends if I want to play Unturned at the moment and how much homework I got. On weekends I can play to 12h but I would be in the server less then 12h because you know... LIFE. On Discord I am active almost all the time. I don't type too much but I read the messages just to see what is the community up to, and so if anyone would need help I would try to help them.

Fifth:I almost record everytime I am on the server incase of KOSER's or any rule breakers. So if someone does something wrong I would have proof of the ban reason to show if someone doesn't believe me that the person broke the rules.

That is all for the application but the better way would be to test people staff skills in game.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I started playing about 10months ago. Then I took a break from unturned and now I am playing the server again. In hours I spent like 100h+. So I know how things works in the server.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130752857/

Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2019 5:44 pm
Share: