ThreeEyedFish's Sta...

Notifications
Clear all

ThreeEyedFish's Staff Application

ThreeEyedFish
(@threeeyedfish)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I have played this server for quite a while now, and currently the staff team is at its lowest. I do not mean to attack current staff members, its a volunteer job and they're not paid to put up with the shit the server brings. But the inactivity and the neglect from the admins has gotten so bad. KOS and rule breaking is everywhere, the forums are quiet, and you can't even (easily) get a shop now. It it sad to see the server in this state, because most of the time it is full with people who want a nice RP experience. The server has a lot to give and the staff  team just doesn't want to give back.

I, along with many others, are tired of how the server is. I want to fix the server's issues and create more opportunities for Roleplay. I have played fairly consistently for the past year, helped new players learn the ropes, tried settling conflicts regarding rule breaking, owned 3 successful shops, constantly try to promote a good RP environment, and have helped Nylex with a few videos. Many people have suggested I tried for admin, so here I'am. Thank you for looking at my application.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): For almost a year now. I have 1130 hours in Unturned and around 800 hours on the server.

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198286356373/

Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2019 11:40 pm
Nylex reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Yes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2019 12:12 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)