TheRealCarl - Staff...

Notifications
Clear all

TheRealCarl - Staff Application

therealcarl
(@therealcarl)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): I am from Europe, GMT+2 I am on roughly everyday.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I think I would make a decent staff member seeming as I would call my self quite so mature. Common sense is essential to my life standards, and I deal with people calmly and am always there to help. Unfortunately I have not administrated an Unturned server before, but one time is definetly the first. I do also feel that I have the ability to help alot of people, I see staff quite alot on the server, but not that much at daytime when im on, seeming as people are sleeping at that time if im not mistaken. More staff that are located in the EU would result in even more moderated servers. I have quite alot of experience from moderating RP servers on Garry's mod, something I've been doing for some years. I quit Garry's mod completly a couple of years ago. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I've been playing on the servers for a bit more than I week if im not mistaken.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/DefinetlyNotPanda/

Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2017 11:22 am
HedgeMan reacted
HedgeMan
(@hedgeman)
Eminent Member

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2017 8:36 pm
therealcarl
(@therealcarl)
Active Member Customer

Thank you Hedge, really appreciate it!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2017 9:51 pm
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

WOW a person from your group votes for you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2017 11:34 pm
therealcarl
(@therealcarl)
Active Member Customer

Are there any restrictions to who can vote for who @Slothy? 🙂 GL on your app btw.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2017 12:14 am
Share: