Surprise's Applicat...

Notifications
Clear all

Surprise's Application

Surprise655
(@surprise655)

- Region - North America, United States of America

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Why I would make Good Staff: I,  SurpriseKH, The Right Hand Man of The Militia,  like to Roleplay, as hard as I can, but playing. as a player. for a decent amount of time I have seen a lot between KOSing, big groups, small groups, and wars. I wish to put a stop to KOSing and Failure to Roleplay. I will do my best to enforce The Laws of The Lands (The Rules of The Servers) I promise to breath new life into the servers and bring Roleplaying back from the brink of death by encouraging Roleplay via Court System where a arrested KOSer or Failure to Roleplayer will be put on trail and will be able to defend his/her from the defendant, they may be assigned a Lawyer that is undecided as of now. There may be more as I see fit and will do my best to implement such systems. 

- I will also be able to see through anyone who files a Fake Reports of KOSing, Failure to Roleplay, or anything that violates The Server Rules.

- I will do my best to make the servers the best experience that any Unturned players will ever experience. 

- I am also a No-Life so I will be active 24/7-ish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- How Long I've Been Playing: 6-8 months

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105234803

Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2017 3:52 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Top notch fella. +1

Showed me the ropes on the server and shortly after accepted me into the militia.

-Opti/Elmomick

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2017 6:22 pm
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

Bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2017 2:28 am
Share: