SurpriseKH's Staff ...

Notifications
Clear all

SurpriseKH's Staff Application

Surprise655
(@surprise655)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America, USA

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I believe I would be a good staff member due to the fact I have been part of the is community for 2-3 years, I know the old rules, and the new ones and follow them the best I can. I have been apart of 2-3 Whitelist server attempts and made good characters for each of them and have worked closely with staff and others in the past to make the community just a bit better whether that be changing 1 or 2 people that is good enough for me, but always looking to influence more.

I also have a really keen sense when it comes to Roleplay and encouraging it to the best of my ability. A small list of things I have done, first it was The Militia, then my own bar before King's Pub went Public, now I run a Trading Company / Trading Post where people can sell me guns and what not and get money or better items for them via my Train Station or at Dunkertown usually trying to encourage the usage of caps instead of /pay. I also do not kill, raid, or rob unless I absolutely need to like to protect my Company, trains, and my friends. All in all I try to enforce positive RP, if someone wants to be a bandit just robbing people 24/7 and raiding, which is fine, but I may give them a suggestion to be more interesting, like being sadistic in our they rob, like a Negan from the Walking Dead, show them how to be a villain. I would also suggest to people how to be nice, how you do not need to kill all the time in a base raid maybe taking someone hostage and torturing them or handcuffing them and taking them outside your base then shooting him or just let him run free when they has been stripped naked. With staff I could do this more effectively.

I do see the server needs more active staff in the community, I know school has started for people, me included, plus life happening, but I do have time on my hands to where I can handle KOSes/KOSers or people are are claiming that to go to them settle it out if possible, help with shops, and encouraging positive RP. I would also play more as in trying to be a player, kinda like Crazy Bob, What Crazy Bob does when he needs to do as staff when he is needed, but also doesn't spawn anything in to give him an edge over the whole server, he gets items that he can get like any normal player. Which is what I will do, get my own items, when I am not being staff like taking care of bases that are not active anymore lagging the server or handling a KOS report.

Besides from not encouraging Positive RP, I will also cleaning up abandoned bases big or small, make little events for people to do, which me and my friends can run, among other things that I can think of that would be good for the community.

All in all, I think with all the stuff I do, I have been KOS'd, Robbed, so many times on the server I still come back to the server, only this server, to have fun, to have great RP moments, meet great people, and I would love to make the server better so we can earn Whitelist again. It will be a long time maybe before that happens, but I am more than willing to give it the Old College Try.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2-3 years. Back in Overgrown 3+ then Chern for the remaining years and years to come

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105234803/home

Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2018 6:57 pm
Striker reacted
Striker
(@striker)

Hello SurpriseKH!

I really like what you have wrote down there, especially that you want to encourage players fore more and better ROLEPLAY! That's an important thing these days, aswell that we need active staff members! I hope and wish that you get accepted!

Yours sincerely

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2018 7:09 pm
Surprise655 reacted
CAPTAIN SPECIAL
(@captain-special)

Dear surprise KH

I really enjoy this and you a very positive person and you always follow the road rules I would enjoy to see you as a staff member helping out the community

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2018 10:46 pm
Surprise655 reacted
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Super friendly guy, also very trustful. +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2018 11:15 pm
eugene93
(@eugene93)

Great guy, dedicated to the RP aspect of the server. Very friendly and deserving of a position as staff. +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2018 11:21 pm
Share: