Staff Application: ...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application: Mr_Random

MrRandom112
(@mrrandom112)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think I would be a good staff member because I would help people, whether new or just generally need some help. I could enforce the rules and deal with most problems that others might have. I would also deal with KOSers as they just ruin the fun for everyone. I am also fairly active on your servers.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): ~3 weeks

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327615763/

Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2018 1:39 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Aye, Haven't seen your name before now, and to become a staff, ye'll be needed to be known by the community, and also be just a bit active on the forums and active on the discord. I haven't seen you on the servers, though might be because i haven't really been on them cx anyways, your application is short and you shouldn't "enforce the rules" the rules we have here should not be like a life rp server, and they are trying to keep least rules as possible here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2018 8:56 am
Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member

Not enough experience haven't seen you on whitelisted or on public  three weeks is nothing 

- Rep 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2018 10:43 am
Share: