Staff Application

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application

Uncle Roger
(@the-uncle)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): I live in America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Alright, my name is Nico ( weird name, I know I get that a lot) and I’m here to apply for  a spot in the staff team. As of today, I am 15 years old and will be 16 of February next year. The reason why I want to apply, is because like pd, I want to be able to help people, wether it be on the unturned server, or on the discord server, I want to help people the best way I can. I won’t be around all that much, because I have school and the wrestling season is coming up, but I will use the free time I have to help people with their problems. If I am accepted, I’m not gonna be a kiss ass, I’ll work how I will work, I’m not that one dude who is like, “Do you want me to refill your lemonade sir?”, I’m not like that. If I’m around, I’ll get it done. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this, have a good day.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): around 2 to 3 months

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198982886030/

Again, thank you for taking the time to read this application, have a good day.

Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2020 6:54 pm
Share: