Staff Application

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application

Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member
This is my fourth staff app I'm currently working on,because every one of them has bad info or they doesn't make sense cuz of my bad sentence i wrote so I will start from beginning which will be year 2016 when I first join the server called Canada+, At first, I was very confused because this was the first RP server I had ever played and I wasn't very familiar with the rules and the gameplay on the server. But soon enough, I learnt the most important rules and gameplay. Also I realized it wasn't that bad, it was very good. So I kept playing and after a year of playing, I was watching Nylex's content more and more. I joined more server such was overgrown 3, PvP server called nuke town, WW2 server, PUBG server, germany festival, Ural mountains, chernaurus where I spent 3 years(edited) of playing daily on the server which was approximately around 7 hours everyday, and last two servers were unturnov and life rp, back in 2017 I met a lot of people very good people I've been playing with alot and also admins some of them are still my friend's well I hope so, and I've been helping a lot of new players who were lost and needed help, and I also gave them part of my kits to help them, but that kit part was 2-3 years after 2017 so I'm kinda preceding the topic, well after playing on the servers for some time I started building some relationship with player's which in some ways I was kinda successful, and I joined on discord server, but after some months I got banned for no reason, in 2018 I was still very active on every servers that were made as for video's or just for fun play (example nuke town PvP that was made just for players who enjoys to play arena pvp), in 2019 I wasn't very active through that year maybe at the end of 2019. And now we are in 2020 where I finally managed to join discord server again after ban that was given to me for no reason. But now I'm trying to be active as much as I can which can be discord where I'm online daily and where I'm speaking with a lot people as well I'm still active on servers, but because of cherno server that is currently death and doesn't have any players like before I'm not that active anymore, but maybe for revamp of cherno I'll might be active again like before.

What is your region: Czech Republic 

Topic starter Posted : 08/10/2020 5:09 pm
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

+Information I forgot to mention in my app

Information I forgot to tell, is fact there is a lot of Kos in last 7 month's and sometimes as well there is a small inactivity from staff team, which won't be my problem so I could be online very often, I accepting if this staff app won't be approved or will be approved we all have some positives and negatives as well down fall's and rise ups, this was everything I wanted to add. Thank you for reading this staff application.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/10/2020 9:35 pm
sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member

+rep

I see potential in Duncan becoming staff member since he's a good teammate and enough experience on this server and i hope he'll become staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2020 7:32 am
Duncan reacted
Share: