Staff application

Notifications
Clear all

Staff application

TomPavey05
(@tompavey05)
New Member Customer

Since it was difficult to let submissions be viewed by other staff members with the old way of applying for staff, we've decided to make it all forum-based. When applying for staff please stick to this layout. (feel free to copy and paste the layout).

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): UK or United Kingdom 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would like to help the server out by stopping all the koser that go around and RDM and i would love to meet new people on the ride and help out anyone that need help and i can be active all the time when ever you need me on ill be on!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I've been playing UnturnedRoleplay for atleast 5 Days and had the greatest time of my life it nice to see a Chernarus server up 24/7

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TomPavey45/

Please note- If you are accepted or are taken an interest to, staff will reply to your post.

Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2018 11:32 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Typical app and got no good reputation yet, try adding more info into your app and reputation to the community ^^ Good luck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2018 10:15 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

As Adaza said, you're a guy with a low reputation and not known on the three layers of the community (Discord, Forums, Server(s)) which most likely is going to get you denied. Also put more effort in your application, tell more about it instead of just 1-2 sentences.

"GET YOUR REPUTATION GROWING, LAD!"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2018 3:54 pm
Share: