Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application

kacpero243
(@kacpero243)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

Europe, Britain.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I would be online for at least 9 hours a week letting players report any KOS so i can deal with it straight away. I really enjoy my roleplay and love helping out others like giving things away and so on. For the community i could take care of any safe zone or something like that or help other players overall.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

I have been playing for about 5-4 months but ive played unturned for like 2 years now. I normally only play on the Russia server but sometimes i visit the other ones.

My Discord is Kacper#5528

My steam is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168130392/

I would also be happy to help out the existing admins/moderators.

If you need more info or want to contact me do so on Discord as i visit that most or on steam. 😊

Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2017 9:27 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

This dude is really nice and a good role player! 😀😀😀😀😄😄😄

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 4:12 pm
Ethanol
(@ethanol)

I've played with Kacper a while now he's a dedicated player who helped me out when I first started, him being staff would be a good leap, at first we wanted to make trading post, but it kept getting raided so then we changed that idea and now we are travelling merchants who travel and trade through the server. we have helped Opti out with a number of things, such as stopping KoSers and stuff.  Once we fixed up a guys apc and refilled it. We  once ran an NHS service with an ambulance we found delivering meds to people in need

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 11:07 am
kacpero243
(@kacpero243)
Eminent Member Customer

thanks guys 😉

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 5:24 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Nice