Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application ︱Lucifer

Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member
What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):
Europe, GMT+1

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:
I believe I would be a great inclusion into the staff team. What sets me apart from the average applicant is just three words, professionalism, integrity and perseverance. I have something that in my opinion the staff team currently lacks, activity. With all due respect to the staff team, I am not saying they’re not active at all, but I could bring a lot more towards the server with me playing 10 hours + daily and always on discord while on and off the game. Without a doubt this would benefit the server immensely as it can be quite hard to get in contact with a member of the staff team sometimes. Although some people see me as a jokey/not serious player on LifeRP, if I were to be accepted I would be fully serious at all times and have impeccable behaviour. I would always be fair but firm in situations wether it is a kosser, a free builder or anything of the sort. I could contribute a lot of time and effort towards the server, I would always give a fair judgement and dedicate a lot of hard work into this job. Here is just a small list of what I would like to become as a member of the staff team:

• Firm 
• Friendly 
• Determined
• Active
• Open-minded
• And helpful

I have a lot of knowledge about the server and game and I have a lot of experience when it comes to staffing on other games such as Minecraft and Roblox. Although I don’t have experience being staff on an Unturned server, I have been on similar games and I think I could pick it up quite quickly as I am a quick learner and already know how staff deal most situations.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 
Around 2 months, I agree it is not the longest time but I think I would still be a great addition to the staff team.

Steam profile URL:

Even to just be considered to join the staff team it would be an honour. Thank you for your time and this opportunity.
Sincerely,
Lucifer

Topic starter Posted : 13/04/2021 7:46 pm
Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

+rep would make a good staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 10:38 pm
HBI
 HBI
(@hbi)