Staff Applicaion [T...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Applicaion [TeamSpeak]

OfficerMason
(@officermason)

What is your region? I Live In Europe UK

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I Would want to be a teamspeak mod because I like to keep the cumunity safe and I am willing to give my time to moderate the server I am moderator for some other sevrers on other games so I do have experience being a moderator I will do I best to make sure the teamspeak chat is good and that everyone has a good experience and I will suggest more ideas for the server

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I Would say about 10-20 days however I really love the server but I would pefer to be a teamspeak admin

Steam profile URL:For some reason it wont let me link it my my name is minexo1234

Hope you enjoy your day

Thanks for reading

-Mason

Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2017 5:40 pm
OfficerMason
(@officermason)

Sorry I missed about me so I will put it here

About me: I Am 14 years old I really enjoy playing and roleplaying on servers I aways have a lot of time and free most days however some days I will not be on due to family reasons I really like roleplay servers that people like me can enjoy and have fun on it is very important that everyone has a good experience on the server and I hope it keeps growing

Thanks and Sorry

-Mason

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2017 5:43 pm
Share: