Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

Europe

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

2 years! i have approximently 500hours+ on the server

https://steamcommunity.com/id/YAMABUSHIII/

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I think I would be a good staff member for the Community for many reasons. One of those reasons I would be fit for the staff position is my dedication. I have been with the servers for 2 years and I have been active constantly on the server . I played at least 5 hours a week, Now I play almost 3-4 hours a day as I do have school. During those hours I can constantly be helping in game with Questions Encouraging RP, and spectating around the map for KOS situations! When I don't want to play for a little bit, I would scroll thru the forums and do all  Ban Appeals.

One of my second reasons would be my Past Experience, I have been staff Dark RP for a month  The server has a active player base of 30people constantly. 

The Third reason would be my helpfulness and patience.  I can deal with People reporting players thru the discord, I know how to Handle all those situations. If they are muted and cant report on the discord, they can send it to my  DM me about it! I would keep my DM’s open and let anyone DM me for help they need. I can go on the forums and deal with all of the  ban appeals. I can deal with all questions asked about the server. Finally I will also deal with people being toxic in the discord and advertising(if u unban me and give me a chance).

In Conclusion I think im fit for the Staff Rank, Im Dedicated, Helpful, Patient, and I have Past Experience. I think Im pretty well known by the Community, I always help people  when I'm online, I also helped as much as I can in the discord(when i wasnt banned) and in game! I have helped several people on the Discord, and In-Game. I have Experience with helping on the discord. With KOS reports I woud look at the situation from boths sides and decide who shoud be banned or not or even if i dont know i woud ask a highrt up for help . I'm glad that I took the time to apply for the server’s even if I don't get accepted, Thank you for looking at this staff application and maybe you can think about accepting me onto the team!

Topic starter Posted : 05/12/2022 4:12 pm
Dux reacted
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

mr man. you are not gonna get staff while being banned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2022 4:14 pm
Dux
 Dux
(@dux)

rep + well known in the community, helpful and active on a daily basis

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2022 4:20 pm
Yamabushi reacted
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

@thx_4_food what do u think about my appeal!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/12/2022 6:15 pm
Share: