Staff Aplication - ...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Aplication - HueHueBr

HueHueBr
(@huehuebr)

I am going to answer every question as desired on Nylex's post

1. I am Brazilian and I live in Brazil I also think this could be a small advantage because I know some Brazilians that play on your server but are not the best English speakers out there and I could help translate certain things.

2. Why would I like to become staff: The reason that I would like to become staff is because I have been playing on the UnturnedRoleplay Servers for 1 years and 3 months from today September the 2nd of 2017. Now here is the reason why I would like to become staff. Through out all this time, I have been playing I have been feeling a big difference from what the server was and what it is now. When I first started playing on the UnturnedRoleplay servers which was back when the Canada server was really popular and everything was so Pacific but now it's different I could notice how there was always active admins all over the server there was always admins online helping people with Kos problems and server wipes also but now there is almost not admins and when there is they are basically useless. But nowadays it's different. The Cherno Server is the most popular and there are almost no admins online. You could even consider some players more admins then the actual admins them selfs. Some players are always trying to do what they can with what they have. People like me are always asking where did they get kosed, how, what happened. When I try to find the player and I do I kill him and then ask him/her to tell his/her side of the story and almost all of the times the player either logs off the server or just simply keeps on with his/her life because they know that we aren't admins and that we can't do a thing about it. Then when ever there is a admin they say that they either don't care about Kos or that they need video evidence and the only one that I see doing a good job as an admin is D4NKING but yet he is never online and when he is he helps he is the only admin that asks for video evidence which I support, because there could always be someone that got killed from a robbery try to get the person banned because he/she is mad at that person and wants his/her loot back. I think that I could make a change on this server and probably on all other servers. I would be more active and I would try to fix all these problems that I listed above, I would make sure to ask for video evidence and analyze it carefully Frame by Frame. On the begging, it would all be the same because no one would be recording all the time but things will change after a time and the server will start to become more Pacific. I know that most of the players that apply for staff say the same thing that I just said but I really mean it I have been playing here for more than 1 year and I really want to see this become what it was at 1 year ago a Pacific server where you could go to the market zone and trade or buy stuff with scrap metal guns and other armories it was great times and I want to see that back.

3. As I have mentioned before I have been playing on the UnturnedRoleplay Servers for about 1 year and 3 months roughly.

4. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254149350/

Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2017 2:55 am
HueHueBr reacted
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

A bit of flow and a better format would make it easier and increase the chances of community members bothering to read it.

Good luck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2017 12:14 am
HueHueBr
(@huehuebr)

Ok, Thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/09/2017 8:35 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

First off, the servers are currently dormant, this usually happens after nylex doesn't upload for a while(this gap being the longest yet), soon his new video will come and the people accepted as staff will be much more active.

Now, good luck getting video evidence for every single kos report, you will barely get it and if you do, it will only be from some of the actual, caring people who will spend time to record stuff. In these situations you rely more on psychology and human behaviour rather than actual evidence.

Agreed, D4NKING is the most active staff member,if not the only one who plays on chernaurus regularly. The guy built 2 dunkertowns in a week, busted serveral rule breakers and helped a ton of people.. I don't see how you say he's never online? He may just not be online at the time of an ongoing kos(which is like every 30 mins on cherno i guess).

If you couldn't figure this out yet already, whichever server Nylex recorded the latest video on will remain the most popular, no doubt. It was canada, as he recorded several vids on it, then brunswick,russia etc. etc. Next up: New Brunswick.

No disrespect, but you've been playing on the servers for 1yr 3 months regularly? I've never actually heard of your name, even though this is literally your first post on the forums, and you legit just joined the discord? Like I refuse to believe that man, usually its players that are popular in the community for helping others,being active on discord/forums, taking part in discussions,suggestions etc. that make good candidates.

IMO, Really early to be applying for staff, get comfortable on all the platforms and among other people.

Good day

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2017 10:49 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: MrRawr

First off, the servers are currently dormant, this usually happens after nylex doesn't upload for a while(this gap being the longest yet), soon his new video will come and the people accepted as staff will be much more active.

Now, good luck getting video evidence for every single kos report, you will barely get it and if you do, it will only be from some of the actual, caring people who will spend time to record stuff. In these situations you rely more on psychology and human behaviour rather than actual evidence.

Agreed, D4NKING is the most active staff member,if not the only one who plays on chernaurus regularly. The guy built 2 dunkertowns in a week, busted serveral rule breakers and helped a ton of people.. I don't see how you say he's never online? He may just not be online at the time of an ongoing kos(which is like every 30 mins on cherno i guess).

If you couldn't figure this out yet already, whichever server Nylex recorded the latest video on will remain the most popular, no doubt. It was canada, as he recorded several vids on it, then brunswick,russia etc. etc. Next up: New Brunswick.

No disrespect, but you've been playing on the servers for 1yr 3 months regularly? I've never actually heard of your name, even though this is literally your first post on the forums, and you legit just joined the discord? Like I refuse to believe that man, usually its players that are popular in the community for helping others,being active on discord/forums, taking part in discussions,suggestions etc. that make good candidates.

IMO, Really early to be applying for staff, get comfortable on all the platforms and among other people.

Good day

Agree, some constructive criticism right here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2017 2:26 am
HueHueBr
(@huehuebr)

If you never heard my name it's just because you don't play on the server as much different from me who is always trying to help. You think I am new on the discord maybe you should check when you came in because you might be the new puppy walking around on the wrong territory. Then you come around talking about popularity as if you were the special one just because you have a badge of Illustrative Member. Even though I might just be known as the Hobo by Nylex or any other admin I still am, what about you what are you known for? I guess I can answer. Go into other peoples form and try on talking bullshit on them, just because they can do things that you can't. For example, dedicate their time writing an application to try on making a server better for a community to play. Maybe you should start helping others on their post. Instead of just hanging around. Maybe try on honoring that Badge. Also, btw who asked your opinion?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/09/2017 12:34 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: HueHueBr

If you never heard my name it's just because you don't play on the server as much different from me who is always trying to help. You think I am new on the discord maybe you should check when you came in because you might be the new puppy walking around on the wrong territory. Then you come around talking about popularity as if you were the special one just because you have a badge of Illustrative Member. Even though I might just be known as the Hobo by Nylex or any other admin I still am, what about you what are you known for? I guess I can answer. Go into other peoples form and try on talking bullshit on them, just because they can do things that you can't. For example, dedicate their time writing an application to try on making a server better for a community to play. Maybe you should start helping others on their post. Instead of just hanging around. Maybe try on honoring that Badge. Also, btw who asked your opinion?

Too lazy to spend my energy creating more drama, all I'm gonna say

Good luck with your staff. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2017 7:08 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: HueHueBr

That isn't a very nice response, is it? Not even coherent, might I add.

Rawr has been here for more than he should be, I don't think time has any relevance, though - it's only how you use it that matters.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2017 11:58 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

It's a -1 from me. Next time, take criticism from fellow players, don't just shove it up their behind.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2017 11:59 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Ciaossu (Hi in Italian) well somehow yes I agree on Mr Kolibob`s opinion try not to be rude

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2017 2:27 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: The Friendly HitMan

Ciaossu (Hi in Italian) well somehow yes I agree on Mr Kolibob`s opinion try not to be rude

Such a disgrace! Ciao and ossu from... Japanese?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2017 3:33 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Kolibob

Posted by: The Friendly HitMan

Such a disgrace! Ciao and ossu from... Japanese?

u got it wrong...... haha I just want to say it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2017 10:44 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

It would be very nice if you could use the proper and correct format like everyone else does.

How the fuck have you played on the servers for a year and three months?! I have never seen you in my time on the Unturned Roleplay servers and it clearly shows that you've just joined the forums and the discord.

What does everything was so Pacific mean?

Correction, there will be more admins on due to the fact that Nylex has elected a few new moderators as well as more admins will get on when more people flood in when Nylex releases his New Brunswick video.

Screenshots, as always, are the best use of evidence. You don't have to have a fancy video recorder to record you playing, but at least take screenshots of who killed you, their steam ID and at least a detailed story of what happened.

Also, it doesn't help that you go find the person that kos'd them and kos them yourself. That still holds you accountable for Kos. 

Overall, I don't feel like reading the rest of this shit you call an application since most of it is already filled with lies.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2017 11:34 pm
MrRawr reacted
Share: