Staff Aplication

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Aplication

DigitalPower
(@digitalpower)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): My region is Europe (Portugal)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I have been witnessing with "kos" since I started playing UnturnedRoleplay.com servers and even tho it is not premited it still exists and I think I can help people with this problem.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing UnturnedRoleplas.com servers for 1 month and I am loving it.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198305666900/

Note: I really want to be a staff member to help as much as possible people who enjoys playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers.

Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2017 4:00 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

As I said on twinkies's application this also applies to you.

Never seen you in discord or in the forums, and I mean as we can all see you aren't active at all on the forums. Just because you get KOS'd or witness KOS, doesn't mean you are gonna go make an application to be staff to get revenge, you have to have other motives outside of the game... Like to help Nylex and other staff, manage the discord/forums, login on the game from time to time. What I can see you doing is abusing the shit out of the perms and spawn shit. All applications with the reason why they want to be staff starting with I wanna fix KOS because I have been KOS'd shouldn't even be considered, it's ridiculous.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2017 4:36 pm
Share: