Snow’s staff applic...

Notifications
Clear all

Snow’s staff application

Snow.
(@soviet_wolf)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Italy, Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I feel like I’m suited for this role because I have great communication skills, I can analyze each every situation and case while remaining impartial no matter who did what, I will give my best and help as much people as possible, I’ve also been around the community for a while and I feel like I should at least try make it a better experience for other players who are in need of help or have any questions regarding the server in general or if they have any misunderstandings with rules. I can also be very active and have the possibility to get daily, I’m strongly convinced that with my help the server would be a more enjoyable place. i also encourage other people to point out my mistakes and do my best to fix them. I’m always open to suggestions and critics, I promise you that if I get accepted I won’t let you down. Thanks for considering my application.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): roughly 10-9 months

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162868710

Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2021 4:53 pm
Share: