sleezyshrimps8 Staf...

Notifications
Clear all

sleezyshrimps8 Staff Application for Chernarus!

Sleeeezyshrimps8
(@sleeeezyshrimps8)

Salutations, I am sleezyshrimps8 and I would love to apply for a staff position here at Chernarus! 

REGION: My region is Europe and I am currently in the GMT timezone.

STAFF QUALITIES: I believe I would outstanding the other candidates due to my experience and knowledge in role-play servers, I have had a lot of experience with role play and KOS rules and what not. I think that I would be able to overseer Nylex’s Community game and moderate the behaviour and wellbeing of the server.

ACTIVITY: I am very active, which means that I would be on Unturned a lot if I’m not busy with the usual mod/admin day routine; I would be online and active on the Chernarus server. I may also moderate shops at Dunkertown and overseer how they are doing, and also be sure to write admin notices on signs about activity and idling, myself would be able to prevent scamming and moderate shop rules and scamming preventions.

CONCLUSION: as a subscriber of Nylex on YouTube *cough* YouTube/Nylex.com *cough* I get to see how Chernarus works and operates, with out a doubt I would be able to moderate not only discord but Chernarus in a great manor, I think that if you choose me, I would be able to do a satisfactory job as a Administrator or Moderator! Thank you!

STEAM IGN: sleezyshrimps8

signed, sleezyshrimps8

Topic starter Posted : 12/04/2019 10:44 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

First off, I don't have to be staff to know this would be denied. You need to be well-known in the community and know the rules and the other good stuff. As I can see you only have half a star, I suggest you try again in a couple of months or so.

- Niko

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2019 10:35 pm
Share: