Shadow Staff Applic...

Notifications
Clear all

Shadow Staff Application

Shadow
(@shadow)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe (UK)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: So I'd like to start by saying i love the servers and think they're great. I think i'd be good as staff because the servers need staff that can play at different times, at the moment theres KOS at set times just because of when staff can come on and I believe this to mainly be because you don't have many european staff. I also think I'd be good as staff because i have a lot of experience. I have over 1,500 hours on unturned and about 1,000 of those are as staff. I have been head of staff on 7 different servers, developer/head developer on 5, Head admin on 3, admin on 5 and mod on 7. Most of these server have either been shut down because there weren't enough donations or money to pay for the servers or some owners were very relaxed about rule breakers and the servers turned bad. Others have just been move to other games such as Arma 3. I think I can help a lot with the KOS and rulebreakers on the server.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): roughly 15 hours. I played a while ago then left and came back about a week ago.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189685763/

Topic starter Posted : 08/07/2017 12:31 pm
Share: